A.F. Vandevorst A/W 2005,Paris

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
A kitschier,more playful A.F. Vandevorst of late. I like this...the mouse ears are adoreable. I suppose it was an Ice Princess look... and they held the presentation on an ice-skating rink.

I can only post a few as I don't have a lot of attachment space left but you can see the rest at Vogue.co.uk

it doesnt look bad, I'm just not feeling it this time. I really hated the fur boots, i think it's a bit late to keep doing that sort of crap.

on positive notes, i liked the sweaters:D

Kind fo broing hoenstly, some cool peices, but it's not really intretsing overall.

love the mouse ears:heart: :P and the shiny pink motorcycle boots

Agreed with Mulletproof. It all just has a "too late" feeling.

You know the shoes were the one bit that wasn't grabbing me. Other than that,I think it's was a very dreamy collection for them. Much more uplifting than previously.

The coats and blazers though are my favorite pieces.

I love the red dress, green coat and last outfit with the assymetrical skirt you posted, Scott.
and these:

00090f.jpg
Almost underwear, but not quite. :P

00070f.jpg
Fluffy, softness. (And I'm not referring to the boots).

00160f.jpg
<- :woot:

00220f.jpg
I assume that's some sort of floating device around her neck... fashion with function :innocent:

00170f.jpg
Both the curtains and the carpet put to good use... ^_^

The tops are great, though the fur boots aren't that appealing to me at all... the shiny metallic boots kind of scare me as well.

strawberry daiquiri said:
00070f.jpg
Fluffy, softness. (And I'm not referring to the boots).

this is a GREAT look...minus the boots... :heart:

It's weird, because I like the clothes, but takes this apart, and every single piece of clothing has been done before so many times. Nothing innovative at all. :(

the shoes are so bad, they are almost ruin the whole collection.....

Strawberry,did you know they actually have a seperate collection for lingerie and sleepwear? It's called "Nightfall". This is why there's always bits of lingerie in their main collection. An apparently loves lingerie and stockings with garters from the 40's .

^ I didn't, thanks for telling... but I did suspect something of the sort when Vogue described the collection as 'What to wear to bed when the Ice Man cometh' :lol:

:lol: It does make one think of a dream induced Icecapade....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->