A.f. Vandevorst Signs With Allegri

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
One of fashion's most dynamic duos, the husband and wife team Filip Arickx and An Vandevorst of AF Vandevorst, have signed a deal with Allegri, the Italian outerwear company. The couple will start the collaboration for fall and their collection will include Allegri's staple coats but also a small collection of shirts and trousers for men and women. Looks like the next cult label is in the making.

cool...thx scott...glad they've found some way of making extra $$$...i love them and i really like allegri's classic styles...if they put their own twist on the classic allegri coats it should be one to watch for sure... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@May 18th, 2004 - 9:55 am
cool...thx scott...glad they've found some way of making extra $$$...i love them and i really like allegri's classic styles...if they put their own twist on the classic allegri coats it should be one to watch for sure... :flower:
2nd! Yet another reason to visit Takashimaya (except buying tea :lol: )

Well,if the tailoring technique in their own work is any indication,they should do a fab job at keeping the traditions of the label in full force.

Btw,I think this is the label I was thinking about for which Margiela had designed one time.

birth of another must label, following Slab, Menichetti, McQueen's menswear line...
a good thing, though.
maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->