A fashion show that might be of interest..

jabzoog

Reaction score
I was looking through my flickr photos and stumbled upon something from this summer. I did 6 weeks of pre-college (for graphic design) at Rhode Island School of Design. On the last night, the fashion design "majors" had a show.

Here are some of the most interesting: http://flickr.com/photos/capricious/sets/656315/

The dresses had to be created from a non-fabric material. Lots of successful ones, I would say.

What are your favorites?

Wouldn't it be neat if a couple of these people soon become well-known fashion designers?

It's very student-y ... nothing out of this world ... the "models" seem to have a blast ... oh .. and I did like the back of the dress made of mini-blinds

Yeah, the majority is student-y, definitely. But even that is pretty impressive given that most of the kids were new to fashion design. Definitely better than anything I could do! Yeah, the mini-blinds dress is neat.

funny, it's kind of the project i have now at my school. We have to make a jacket with felt+something recyclable, non fabric, non comonly used for clothes..We'll see how that turns out..heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igobyjuju
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->