Abbey Lee Kershaw

it was posted in joan's thread (not with a source or anything) that Abbey and Karmen got gucci ss12. does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

it was posted in joan's thread (not with a source or anything) that Abbey and Karmen got gucci ss12. does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

it's confirmed by CharlesS in S/S 2012 Ad Campaign Thread^_^

^ yeh the same poster was the one who posted in joan's thread i think (or thats where they read it).. but they didn't provide a source. just said 'i think its pretty reliable' so i don't want to get my hopes up JUST yet!!

edit: sorry it was modelo who posted in joan's thread. but i did see the original post in the SS Campaign thread but it didn't contain any credible information.

ahhh i already have my hopes up! i was worrying about the lack of campaign news here!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Well that CharlesS guy said that his source was very reliable so I think it is true. Also, given how she was heavily featured in last season's ads i can't say that I'm surprised.

US Vogue January 2012

Swing Time (6p)
Ph: Norman Jean Roy
St: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Models : Clara Paget, Caroline Issa, Amber Le Bon, Sarah Ruba, Abbey Lee Karshaw & Devon Aoki

I wish she would revert back to her natural hair. The colour and texture was so very beautiful

Preview of Abbey's shot, US Vogue January 2012

snapped by feshpb

US Vogue January 2012
Swing Time
Models: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani

vampirehorde @ fashions scans remastered

Look-book-womens_2084221a.jpg

Versace for H&M