Abbey Lee Kershaw

ABBEY LEE KERSHAW out for Coffee at Alfred’s in West Hollywood 02/01/2018

hawtcelebs

‘Elizabeth Harvest’ SXSW Clip: What’s Behind Door No. 1?

EXCLUSIVE: Sebastian Gutierrez returns to Austin for the fourth time to debut a film of his — this one is the sleek looking Elizabeth Harvest, a Gothic-vibed sci-fi pic starring Mad Max: Fury Road‘s Abbey Lee, Ciaran Hinds, Matthew Beard and longtime Gutierrez collaborator Carla Gugino.

RelatedIs SXSW Surprise Screening Really 'Ready Player One'?
The riff on the Bluebeard folktale (with a little of Hitchcock’s Rebecca thrown in) centers on Elizabeth (Lee), who arrives with her brilliant new scientist husband Henry (Hinds) to his magnificent estate, where he wows her with lavish dinners and a dazzling tour of the property. The house staff (Gugino and Beard) treats her deferentially, but she can’t shake the feeling something is off. Henry explains that everything in his world now belongs to her — except for a locked-off room he forbids her from entering.

Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Leon Clarance, Fred Berger and Gutierrez produced the pic, which bows Saturday afternoon at the Alamo. Paradigm is handling domestic sales and Voltage reps international.

SXSW runs March 9-18.

Here’s the movie’s poster:

deadline.com

Calvin Klein Underwear S/S 2018

calvinklein via 9sete

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys were talking about how much you miss the old Abbey... me too. God I even cut my bangs because of her. :D
60fb80c2e60b39f0e9ddfe41f3aa34df.jpg

I'm happy she is pursuing her acting carrier, I hope she's happy. wish all the best for her. She inspired me to become more opened to myself and to others.

Abbey Lee Kershaw – Deadline Studio Portraits at SXSW Presented by MoviePass in Austin 03/09/2018
abbey-lee-kershaw-deadline-studio-portraits-at-sxsw-2018-4.jpg

abbey-lee-kershaw-deadline-studio-portraits-at-sxsw-2018-0.jpg

abbey-lee-kershaw-deadline-studio-portraits-at-sxsw-2018-2.jpg

Abbey Lee Kershaw – “Don’t Worry” Premiere in Los Angeles 07/11/2018
abbey-lee-kershaw-don-t-worry-premiere-in-la-2.jpg

abbey-lee-kershaw-don-t-worry-premiere-in-la-1.jpg

celebmafia​

Oh I love that black dress on her! She certainly looks healthier and happier than she did in the last years of modelling. Good for her.

ABBEY LEE KERSHAW at Operation Finale Premiere in New York 08/16/2018

credit: hawtcelebs
abbey-lee-kershaw-at-operation-finale-premiere-in-new-york-08-16-2018-0.jpg
abbey-lee-kershaw-at-operation-finale-premiere-in-new-york-08-16-2018-1.jpg

Numéro #196 September 2018
Néo Pop

Photographer: Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Stylist: Babeth Djian
Hair: Nabil Harlow
Make-up: Tom Pecheux
Models: Abbey Lee, Jamie Bochert

Numéro Digital Edition

Abbey Lee Kershaw attends the Tom Ford fashion show during New York Fashion Week at Park Avenue Armory on September 5, 2018 in New York City.

zimbio, wwd

Abbey Lee attends as Harper's BAZAAR Celebrates "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" at the Plaza Hotel on September 7, 2018 in New York City.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->