Abiah Hostvedt

Elite + Rollacoaster + James Long LFW Party

Facebook/Elite London

Jamaican-born Abiah Hostvedt (19) has been signed to Elite Models London since the inauguration of their mens board in July 2010.

Having been modelling for just over a year in total, Abiah has certainly made a name for himself shooting for top magazines including i-D, AnOther Man, Dazed & Confused, 10 Men, Arena Homme +, Contributing Editor, an 8-page spread in Vogue Hommes Japan by Matthew Stone and 10-page spread in Wonderland.

Abiah has also appeared in Benetton’s AW10 advertising campaign and Topman’s SS10 look book. Spring/Summer 2011 show credits include Marc Jacobs, Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Richard Choi and DKNY among others.

Height: 6’1″ / 185cm
Waist: 30″ / 76cm
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown

Q&A

Birthplace: Jamaica
Ethnic Origin: Jamaican
Nickname: Shabba
Where were you scouted? Going for walk around downtown Manhattan
Best feature: My face
Favourite grooming product: I prefer not use any at all but a bit a gel if I wanna add a twist
Hobbies: Writing lyrics, playing basketball, going for walks
Favourite Movie: I love independent films such as Harry Brown
What’s on your iPod? A bit everything… from Bob Marley to Young Money and even Maroon 5
Guilty Pleasure: 2am dinners
Dislike: When people don’t even take a minute to try and understand or make assumptions
Dream country to visit: Costa Rica
What was the last thing to make you LOL? My friend getting his head stuck between my bed a television lol
What was the last dream you remember?Really odd actually, I was doing castings but instead of seeing clients I was seeing faces of people I grew up with
One word to describe yourself: Complex
ftape.com

Attachments

• Abiah-Hostvedt-elite-models-london_1.jpg
    Abiah-Hostvedt-elite-models-london_1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Abiah-Hostvedt-elite-models-london_2.jpg
    Abiah-Hostvedt-elite-models-london_2.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 2
Vogue Hommes Japan #5 F/W 10.11
'THE CREATOR OF DEVOTION'
Ph: Matthew Stone
Styling: Matthew Josephs
Models: Abiah Hostvedt, Juan Olivares, Yasmina Dexter, William Fontaine & Kane Martindale
Source: scanned by sobigsobig

Petrou/MAN SS11

dazeddigital

petrouman1filtered.jpg

petrouman

OK so I've seen the all thread (Thank You Flashbang for living on it) and this guy is soooo amazing. New fan !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takezo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->