Acne Studios S/S 2025 Paris

How I imagine their sales associates looking at this show
EDAVfnbXkAASOf1

X.com

At least Loewe has the accessories to keep the lights on :rofl:

this show reminded me the importance of working with the right people in the industry: Acne Studios was the cool and accesible brand and yet it used to have some fashion sparkle. And that factor that made this denim wear brand look like a serious fashion house came from Vanessa Reid taste. I've just seen the SS 2021 and it's absolutely stunning and honestly it looks like a completely different brand. Sometimes it's underestimated but the people who work closely to the designer are key on the final result. Johnny do yourself a favor and call Vanessa AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

this show reminded me the importance of working with the right people in the industry: Acne Studios was the cool and accesible brand and yet it used to have some fashion sparkle. And that factor that made this denim wear brand look like a serious fashion house came from Vanessa Reid taste. I've just seen the SS 2021 and it's absolutely stunning and honestly it looks like a completely different brand. Sometimes it's underestimated but the people who work closely to the designer are key on the final result. Johnny do yourself a favor and call Vanessa AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Hmmmmm, werent they surd for copying other designers during the Vanessa Reid season?

I would say, Acne's prime was long before that, at a time when they were focused on making complementary clothes to build a wardrobe with and there was no intent to put on shows. The downside of that was that it left their brand in a place where having a clear identity is pivotal to charge their significantly higher prices since the early days.

People don’t connect Acne with a specific style and I’m not sure there is much a market for remixing what edgier designers are already putting out there.

Complicated for the sake of being complicated. At least with JW when you look at the separates you can actually see them working, whereas here there are so many awkward fussy bits it just looks silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->