Agata Andrzejczak

lanvinray

Reaction score
Saw this stunning Polish girl at lexposure.net ^_^ She's with Iconic Management Berlin
Agata.jpg

lexposure.net

Agata Andrzejczak by Rie Cau
We should have known something was going on when it surprisingly did not rain again today. We received a surprise visit from a precious little gem from Poland, who not only brought us her sweet company, but also brought us the sun. Ahhh… Finally!

Her name is Agata Andrzejczak, an awesome 18 year old model from a pleasant little place close to Poznań – the charming old city in west-central Poland.

The amiable Agata stopped by our office today for a friendly little chat about her world.

Although she started modelling since age 15 doing little things in Tokyo, Greece, Barcelona and of course, in her homeland Poland; Berlin Fashion Week will be the pleasant Polish Princess Charming‘s first major show season.

The first thing that struck me, as she walked through the door, was how utterly stunning she is. This immediately made me skip all the introductory questions on the list, which I have so precariously prepared all morning, and asked her interrogatively how on earth does she manage to stay so fresh and gorgeous amidst everyday stress, in particular this pre-show madness.

How on earth do you stay so fresh, Agata?
Stunned by both my deadly razor-sharp gazes of adoration and my cut-throat question, she retained her poise and confessed a bit nervously in her perfect English that in addition to doing the normal beauty routine, like eating right and drinking lots of water, she enjoys going to the gym and in particular practising Yoga. In her free time, she likes to play tennis – a hobby, which we think has, no doubt, given her those super-powered triple-A-battery-like legs.

Where on earth do you shop?
Although she did complement kindly on how she likes my top, we liked her dress sense more. Dressed in 6-inch high heels, casual jeans and a tailored jacket, we were surprised to discover that she actually likes to shop at our favorite places – Inditex Group‘s super retail trio: Zara, Massimo Dutti and Stradivarius for their sleek, smart and elegant clothes. Additionally, she is a frequent shopper at Mango, another exceptional Spanish chain store.

Do you have a favourite magazine?
For magazines, Agata says she enjoys her trips to Empik, the Polish commercial chain selling books, international press and media products. She says she likes to flip through all fashion magazines and getting inspired by the models‘ expressions and learning from them. Naturally, she enjoys Vogue, but also has a keen eye for Twój STYL (English: Your style), Poland‘s splendid style magazine.

Do you have a favourite model/s?
In terms of favourite models, Agata is true blue loyal to her mother country Poland. She lists Anna Maria Jagodzinska and Marcelina Sowa amongst her list of favourites.

What on earth do you listen to?
In her sweet voice, Agata reveals that she has actually been learning electric guitar for two years and that she would like to learn the drums one day. She finds the trendy music in Poland, which leans towards the direction of death metal, too strong for her tastes. She prefers alternative rock and names Kings of Leon as one of her favourite bands right now.

Like a match made in heaven, Kings Of Leon is in town and is playing on Saturday night (27, June 2009) at o2 World, Berlin Friedrichshain.

Agata tells us that she would absolutely love to go, but has no one to go with.

So guys, here is your chance!

lexposure.net

Her mother agency is Zanzara Models:flower:

She's been around for a while now

[fashion milan]

I had no idea Hook has a girl with such a potential! :o:heart:

More polaroids :flower:

05.jpg
07.jpg
10.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
06.jpg

iconicmanagement.com/blog and lexposure.net

don't like polas in underwear, it looks very unprofessional..

there is something gorgeous about her look but she looks older than she is.

Magazine: Kismet International
Issue: #20 |Flower Child|
Editorial: Reminiscences
Model: Agata Andrzejczak
Makeup & Styling: Marta Morawiecka
Photographer: Marta Macha
Photographer Marta Macha is sharing with us Reminiscences, her showstopping series starring Agata Andrzejczak styled by Marta Morawiecka.

via designscene.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->