Agata Gregorowicz

^thank you, they're lovely:flower:
+ always write a source

you are so stunning here!:buzz::heart:

okqr87.jpg

nk

girl, you are amazing! i love those photos by Martyna Galla, i want more! :wink:

Its tuesday morning, the rain is over and the sun shines a bit, we just turned our laptops online and had this incredible pictures in our postbox. Agata is not the kind of the typical model, don´t you think ? She is special, quite interesting. Its not easy to find the right words for her look, but I will try - her face has a very fresh expression, we see much power, cuteness and a bit of romantic in her look. We total love Agatas theets those are so lovely, models like Irina M has this too and made it to their sign but Agata has a second unforgettable thing in her look, her checkbones are just amazing. Thats how we can descripe Agata best, she comes from Poland and her motheragency is SPP Models . We think Agata has great chances to do modeling well and to get some great works, she is now sweet 18 years old (the best age) and ready to go far ! She is 173 tall, has great measurements too 84-59-90. Meet Agata !

**************.blogspot.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->