Ahmad "AJ" Abualrub

Contributing Editor
"Our Darkness"
Ph: Eli Schmidt
Fashion Editor: Bryan Marryshow

contributingeditor.blogspot

Nice editorial. I agree that he looks better with the platinum hair than the bowl cut; but he still looks good.
He's number 5 on models.com Top 50 male models. That CK ad must've helped him a lot!

it looks like he's packing something big down there....me like.

its like Fransisco Costa took a hot football player off the field, dolled him up and put him into the campaign.

magazine: V #56
editorial: Gossip Girls
photographer: Christopher Anderson
styling: Catherine Newell-Hanson
models: Adam Trodd, AJ Abualrub, Alexina Graham, Alice Kastrup, Anouk Hagemeijer, Brad Kroenig, Chris Gayla, Jakob Weichman, Kendra Spears, Natasha Belobrovik, Nika Lauraitis.

vmagazinedigital.com via minus1 / kokobombon

I hope I'm doing this correctly.

From GQ Nippon

Photographer : Arnaldo Anaya Lucca
Stylist : Paul Mather
hair/grooming : Ashley Rike

Attachments

• qweb1.jpg
    qweb1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
  • qweb2.jpg
    qweb2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 12
  • qweb3.jpg
    qweb3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 11
  • qweb4.jpg
    qweb4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 15
  • qweb6.jpg
    qweb6.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 6
  • qweb7.jpg
    qweb7.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 14
  • qweb8.jpg
    qweb8.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 9
  • qweb9.jpg
    qweb9.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 8
  • qweb10.jpg
    qweb10.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 4
I miss his platina blond hair, it made him stand out of the crowd. Now he's like anybody else... almost. I still like him though!

Backstage at Calvin Klein F/W 09.19

testuser5_feb2009_50_CKM_jp200209_OoPi9Q_m2bliT.jpg

wallpaper

British GQ Style #8.

Orpheus Descending

Photographer: Nathaniel Goldberg
Stylist: David Bradshaw

modelhommes.com

"Bel Air" in FHM Collections Deutschland #15.
Photographer: Louis Christopher

modelhommes.com

I think he's quite handsome in a country-boy sort of way (which is weird...because his last name implies anything but).

But he's more striking when his hair is platnium blond.

I just bumped into his pics on models.com and oh my god, he looks exactly like this guy I used to go out with. :shock: :lol:

The resemblance is scary!

He's a good looking guy. I actually prefer his brown hair. The platinum is a tad too editorial look for my taste.

He's cute, but he doesn't really look like a model to me. If I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't have thought he's a model. I would've thought he's just some tall guy.

Kind of like the male counterpart of Agyness Deyn. Tall person who doesn't really look like a model but whose hair gets a lot of attention. :rolleyes:

He's cute, but he doesn't really look like a model to me. If I saw him walking down the street, I wouldn't have thought he's a model. I would've thought he's just some tall guy.

Kind of like the male counterpart of Agyness Deyn. Tall person who doesn't really look like a model but whose hair gets a lot of attention. :rolleyes:

Well, even the smallest changes to a person's appearance can do wonders.

AJ, for the most part, is like you said; a cute guy, but he has the ability of being a blank canvas. He can be transformed. Also, his look isn't well represented (I don't know of any other Arab/White-American male models, personally). While he has all this going for him, I wonder about his staying power. I hope he won't just be a flash in the pan.

Also, his look isn't well represented (I don't know of any other Arab/White-American male models, personally).
To be honest, there's nothing about this guy's look that would have led me to realize that he's part Arab (aside from his unusual last name). He's got the typical All-American look.

That is true, which I why I commented that he looked like a country-boy. Also, Middle Easterners/North Africans are White, so you often can't tell. Hell, my French prof is Lebanese and I never knew until she told me. I would have never guessed in a million years.

Paris mens S/S 2010 showcard: Success :flower:
Aj-.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->