Ahmad "AJ" Abualrub

Not really. People of Lebanese, Jordanian, or Syrian descent are known to have light skin, light eyes, and light hair. So are those from northern India. The olive skinned + dark eyed/dark haired combo is dominant, though.

I don't know from what country his family might hail from, but I have a feeling it's Lebanon or Jordan.

Saudi Arabia :flower:

Love the little 'American in Paris' documentary :heart:

^ oh i knew he was arabic. i have cousins who are full lebanese with blonde hair n blue eyes.

Could he be any more gorgeous? Hands down he's my fave male model atm.

AJ's showlist so far:
MILAN
-Bottega Veneta
-Calvin Klein
-Dolce &Gabbana
-Les Hommes
-Neil Barrett
-Roberto Cavalli
-Trussardi 1911
-Versace
-Z Zegna

Total: 9

PARIS
-Givenchy
-Thierry Mugler
-Yves Saint Laurent

Total: 3

TOTAL SHOWS: 12

aj was cute and hunky when he was beefy, altho i don't mind him slimmer and toned either.

him and petey/ peter are my faves atm.... i feel sad AJ is outperforming Petey tho, since pete beat AJ for vman search... hmmm

aj was cute and hunky when he was beefy, altho i don't mind him slimmer and toned either.

him and petey/ peter are my faves atm.... i feel sad AJ is outperforming Petey tho, since pete beat AJ for vman search... hmmm

Don't be sad ^_^ Petey walked for Cavalli and YSL this season so that's still pretty cool :P

jdvision
d13.jpg

Petey looks rough and haha at his expression. AJ looks good though.

MODEL CONTESTANTS RULE FASHION WEEK
by Charlotte Rey

070109_modelwinners1.jpg

The past winners of the VMAN Model Search were certainly a presence on the runways of Milan and Paris – further proving that our contest is different from the others in that our models actually have careers afterwards! And we couldn’t be prouder.

Jake and CJ were booked exclusively to walk in the Calvin Klein show. Last year’s runner-up, AJ, bagged Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Cavalli, Neil Barret, Z Zegna, Dolce and Gabbana, and YSL. Last year’s finalist, Aiden, strutted at Burberry Prorsum, Hermes, and YSL. 2008’s winner, Petey, did Cavalli, YSL and Calvin Klein Jeans.

As of press time, no winners of America’s Next Top Model could be found :lol::lol::lol:

vman.com/blog

He is SO attractive! I actually prefer the dark hair to the bleached hair. It looks more natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->