Aigner F/W 2022.23 : Kate Moss by Liz Collins

I'm not surprised by the result. I mean Kate and her bestie Naomi has been serving the same thing for the last 5 years.

This is the best we can get from her these days.

Time to stop using women like her and Naomi who really don't put in any effort anymore. They just show up for a shoot and think that that's enough.

And who cares? It's the Kate Moss and she looks fabulous. Always good to see her.

She's so boring at this point. She needs a new haircut or dye job, or something.

I mean, she's still THE Kate Moss and can out-serve insta models with 10 times her follower count with no effort...well, this is no effort. Aigner is not the kind of brand that is known for their campaigns or buzz anyway, but by getting Kate they got some.

(also I hope that whatever she's doing to her face, can she please stop or tone it down, it's starting to be evident in modelling pics)

Kate Moss will always be a good idea IMO, and I've been programmed for years to just automatically give a thumbs up to anything she's cast in. I'm also partial to studio shoots, so I'm a fan of this on ALL accounts.

More from the campaign:

I’m bored by all the supermodels tbh. Their work is only interesting when they are willing to try or to go beyond their « brand ». Gisele, Kate, Naomi and even Christy are all the same to me. I get the power those names hold so it justify their presence but in terms of appreciation of their work…I’ll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->