Aileen Loquet

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
I spotted this girl at Hermes (second best casting after Givenchy this season as far as I'm concerned) and was instantly taken. I've never seen her before. Style.com lists her agency as Major but I can't seem to find her on the Major Paris website. Anyone have any information?

vifaxw.jpg

Image Credit | Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears she was in the showpackage though :D

Image Credit | Supermodels.nl

She looks striking both on the showcard and on the runway
Cannot wait for further info

thanks for this thread... was wondering who is she.

any idea where is she from? and stats?

She is now listed at Major Paris website here , but still practically no information. She really has a look that commands attention, really intense.

^How strange :( The same two photos as her showcard and only shoe size listing...

And guess what? Hermès booked Aileen again!!! :D
So, be prepared :wink:

Great for her :clap: Hopefully we can see her more often at some point

she's with tony jones modelmanagement in amsterdam,
i believe she also did comme de garcons once, don't know wich season ánd she was in dutch grazia in an article about the most promissing dutch models

Looks great.I'm always fond of exotic models:heart:

I want to see so much more of her. I love that JPG is using her again and again but she's so beautiful she should be everywhere.

Here are more stunning shots of her!

größe/height: 180
oberw./bust: 83
cup: C
taille/waist: 60
hüfte/hips: 89
schuhe/shoes: 40

augen/eyes: braun

haare/hair: braun

Modelwerk Germany

Is she Russian? I say that because she has a beautifully scultured face and Russian features.

Aileen Loquet (not Laquet) is a sweet friend of my, we are at the same agency in Holland. She's a great model and Im sure she will become really big! :heart:

Amsterdam (mother agency) : Tony Jones Model management
Paris: Nathalie Models
NYC: Muse Models

I would like to pose more pictures of her but Im new and dont know how it works, but if I found out I will :D

p.s. She is not Russian!

^Thank you for the information Nadia!

I saw Aileen at a big casting over the weekend so I believe she is in New York, She is also in the Muse showpackage, I REALLY hope she does well this season, such an unbelievably beautiful girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->