Alaïa S/F 2024.25 : Vittoria, Mona, Felice & Awar by Tyrone Lebon

I like Tyrone Lebon but this looks cheap and basic
Where is the chic elegant untouchable Alaia creature?
If you tell me the bed shoot was shot by Leonardo Dicaprio, that might be more interesting

From Gisele to this? But the caption says that FOUR girls were chosen, I hope the next ones are delivering something better.

such wrong direction for alaia.. would work for many other brands.. of the moment HF models bare faces waking up in chic hotels, really worked best when juergen did it quite infamously for LV lookbook.. here it feels a bit stale, of course the photos are beautiful and the girls look beautiful, but its such lazy direction for alaia.. we are in lazy regurgitation land anyway so..

Why didn't he do the campaign at his place? L'hotel Particulier adds nothing to the collection. It's just way to harsh.

not good, looks like the Versace F/W 24/25 campaign with Alaïa pieces, especially the Vitto on the couch one
they should have stayed with Anna Ewers

I’m done with the Juergen Teller style photography. It had an emergence in the late 2010’s and now it’s so contrived and passé. It’s time for something new. Vitto looks gorgeous though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->