Alex Shaffer

Alex's new test shoot. :heart:
ali2is9.jpg

*source:1 modelswire

Alex's new test shoots again! :woot: and again, poor quality pics from her agency. :(
asrh8.jpg

*source: 1 modelswire

^Damn! Alex has quite the little body on her doesn't she?! I much perfer quirky, all-American Alex...but sexy Alex isn't bad either!

Gazillion as usual, an amazing find. I've said it before, but Alex really has it. That uncanny quality that just screams stardom! Loving those new tests.

^yeah you're right. I didn't really notice that that she does have quite the little body on her... considering she's just 15~16 years old.

Alex has two more new tests for us! those eyes. :heart:
alex2.jpg

alex.jpg

*source: 1 modelswire

MDC did a little snippet on Ms. Shaffer today! Nice to see her showing up on their radar as well:

The deadpan polaroid is …well dead. The new thing in new girl promos is personality and versatility in expression. Proof perfect? The big response One’s new sensation Alex has been getting from the clients. She gets a double asterisk on the SS 08 watch list!

The picture that accompanies that OTM post, is just a rehash of the polaroids that Gazillion already posted, so unfortunately nothing new on their end. Still, the buzz has started, and rightly so!

the new tests are impressive !! :woot::heart:
thank you Gazillion :heart::flower:

"What can I say, other than I am quite smitten with young Alex Shaffer.
Her face is just impeccably modern and she has that quality upon which
the best editorials are built and styled. Don’t believe me? Take a look
at her latest batch of energetic polaroids and tell me she’s not a muse
in the making. Now that she has the big boys at One Model Management
behind her, I can only imagine that Alex is the stuff of dreams for a
Marc by Marc Jacobs show. Like Ali Michael, Heather Bratton, Alison Nix
and an elite group of other American girls before her, Alex is a
departure from traditional beauty myths of this country, and can
translate aesthetically across the globe".

This was on the Fashion Does It Better blog:
http://mariemaud.canalblog.com/

It was a guest blogger talking about the new models to watch this season..Looks like she is going to be huge!

^I prefaced that entire post with a comment stating that I have no inside information on castings...just opinions. I hope Alex is going to have an amazing season, but I certainly do not know anything more than the rest of us. :flower:

Well, inside info or not, they were very nice things to say, and beautifully put. :smile:

Alex in September Nylon (it's just this one spread). :smile:

[nylon digital edition]

Anyone else willing to bet that this is our girl Alex, shot by Charles Beckwith? The chin and that little mole on her upper chin match...should be.

AlexS1.jpg

(charlesbeckwith)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->