Alexander McQueen Resort 2010

pure art !!! the last dress is the best i've seen in a long time.

last dress is amazing, love the black dress / lace leggins outfit aswell. i really like it overall

The last dress looks exquisite, and the rest holds up well--unfortunately, the first looks screams 'Katy Perry' to me, but that's probably her fault and not Alexander's. :P

the last dress looks like a magnificent and fashionable bumble bee would wear it. well done.

omg I looooooooooooove it. That last dress is absolutely amazing!

The last dress looks like it should have its own collection revolving around it. So delicate, yet so powerful.

I like that the collection is focussed! Not messing around.

His resort collections have quickly become his best work. This is great, for the most part.

i'd love to see if the last one is real lace

finally!!!! been waiting for the mcqueen collection since lanvin came out and i',m so happy!!! it looks great!!! especially the last dress. the printed tights with the eyes on the knees are so cool!!! pain splats and optical prints...beautiful!

it looks beautiful. last dress is like a piece of art, but... i ask myself... in last few months i´ ve seen a lot of women in Alexander McQueen S/S 09 collection... and almost all of them (except Cate Blanchett at Benjamin Button premiere and Camilla Belle at some unimportant event) look awful, cheap, not good...

so, is it only a problem of certain kind of women, who pick up these clothes...? or maybe is some problem with clothes themselves? hope not, will see in next months, when women begin wear another, new pieces..

AMAZING McQueen is really good at the off season collections Pre-Fall was stunning as well.

OMG WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!
i havent been this amazed by a collection in long time!!!
gorgeous!!

his prints these seasons are out of this world! even the resort collection have such amazing prints

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->