Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Skarsgard premieres his new movie, Melancholia, during the Hamptons International Film Festival on Friday (October 14) in East Hampton, New York.
The 35-year-old actor met up with MovieLine at the event, where he shared he just got off a plane from his native Sweden.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard
Alex also chatted about what the professional dynamic is like in the Skarsgard family (his dad Stellan and brothers Bill and Gus are also actors).
“I’m 14 years older than Bill, and my brother Gus, we’re quite different. We usually don’t go after the same parts. So I wouldn’t say it’s competitive. But we do talk a lot about work, and we do encourage each other and try to keep each other motivated,” he said.

justjared

Was he at the Scream Awards considering that he won?!

I think it's quite understandable that he went to HIFF instead myself - it wasn't certain that he won the Scream Award after all. Also the poor guy went to HIFF right after flying back from Sweden so he needs some rest at some point too.

I didn't say he had to attend. :wink:

He looked good in the pictures with Emily.

Fotograma

alexander-skarsgaard-a-los-13-anos-me-asuste-y-lo-envie-todo-a-la-mierda_noticia_main_landscape.jpg

fantastiqueworldblog

True Blood isn't nominated, is it? is there any chance he will show up at the actual show?

^TB isn´t nominated and he´s not listed as a presenter so who knows, probably not...

Alexander Skarsgard looks dapper and in good spirits as he arrives at HBO’s Post 2012 Golden Globes Awards Party held at Circa 55 Restaurant on Sunday (January 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

On Friday, the 35-year-old Swedish actor kicked off the awards show’s festivities by attending the ‘W’ Magazine Pre-Golden Globes party.

He was joined by his father at the star-studded event.

Next up for Alexander is the boardgame to movie adaption of Battleship which is expected to hit theaters in May. He’ll be starring opposite Brooklyn Decker, Rihanna, and Liam Neeson.

alexander-skarsgard-hbo-after-party-01.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-hbo-after-party-02.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-hbo-after-party-03.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-hbo-after-party-04.jpg

justjared

Alexander Skarsgard cracks a smile at the DeLeon Tequila party held at the Boom Boom Room on Thursday (February 9) in New York City.

The 35-year-old actor attended the event as part of New York Fashion Week!

alexander-skarsgard-deleon-party-01.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-deleon-party-02.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-deleon-party-03.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-deleon-party-04.jpg

justjared.buzznet

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back