Alexander Skarsgard

^Oh, I was unclear. I mean "What is he doing with his eyes there" - his eyes look pretty weird in those shots.

As far as I'm concerned, I think Alex should be a fixture at every red carpet event, not just those where he promotes campaigns that he's in, like this one :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god, oh god. alex was in rome to attend the launch of season 5 of true blood ( it's coming out here only now) and i had press passes so i went. he's unreal. I've seen models, actors, all sorts of people but he's just beyond. i took lots of pics although i wasnt supposed to, i'll share them tomorrow. he's also so dorky, cute and awkward. amazing.

here's one

tumblr_mbcdc7IdBp1qa214go1_500.jpg

the translator ruined ALL of my photos. Not hard to understand why she wouldn't let go of himbut still, move away woman!

source: member's photograph

Sounds like a pretty cool experience mistress_f - lucky, lucky you :wink:

He looks great (as always :P) and very relaxed :cool:

Yes, thank you mistress_f for sharing your images! It's really appreciated :heart:

Oh, and if you have more that aren't totally destroyed by the translator, feel free to post :smile:

That's quite a sexy shot of him, I'm liking the facial hair. Thanks for sharing mistress_f :heart:

Alexander Skarsgard is smoldering on the cover of GQ Style Australia‘s Spring/Summer issue, on newsstands this Monday (September 3).
Here’s what the 36-year-old actor had to share with the mag:
On comic-con: “There was a motorcade from the hotel in through the garage and up into the building…[screams were] deafening.”
On his experience in the military: “We were out in the woods in the middle of the winter for 10 days. We didn’t really have any food or any sleep. It got to a point where people started to hallucinate and, you know, talk to their weapons. And cry. There was a moment where you’re, like, ‘I’m gonna die in five minutes.”

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->