Alexander Skarsgard

The Diary of a Teenage Girl press conference portraits (Los Angeles, July 27, 2015)

starity.hu

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his hot body while putting his shirt on during a relaxing trip to Mexico last week.

The 39-year-old actor was joined by some pals while spending time on the beach.

justjared

As Tarzan

2F32686F00000578-0-image-a-54_1449657252119.jpg
2F32687300000578-0-image-a-55_1449657256355.jpg

dailymail

Oh dear, that looks quite a bit more cheesy than I had hoped for :shock:

I can´t believe they made a Tarzan movie for the cinemas with a great cast :o
imo this story belongs to animation or tv...

His ab's are so fake looking. Major photo shopping going on in that picture. He has a much nicer body in real life and has a six pack so why did they airbrush him with an eight pack?

The trailer started well and then slowly went downhill.
I'm not a big fan of David Yates and the 180 million dollars budget will be really hard to transform into a blockbuster success. But I'm intriged, I want to believe that with such a great cast they can surprise us.

Alex has a big presences, i'm hoping it will be good, and the actor who plays the villian is epically good to..loved him in spectre

God he's my celeb crush and I would not see this film even if they were giving the tickets for free. That's indeed cheese overload, there are so many cringeworthy things about the trailer that I almost feel second hand embarrassment.

And I agree with Rock, what the hell did they do with his body, he has one of the best bodies in the industry and they turned it into this? This Tarzan has a gym membership, a body sculptor and steroids on the tap, but what adds to the silliness is that the way Tarzan is described in the books has more to with Skarsgard original body then this photoshop mess.

Actor Alexander Skarsgard attends the "War On Everyone" premiere during the 2016 SXSW Music, Film + Interactive Festival at Topfer Theatre at ZACH on March 12, 2016 in Austin, Texas.
iZbNSJA.jpg

zimbio

US Vogue June 2016

GIRL GONE PHOTOSHOPPED
PHOTOGRAPHER: MERT ALAS & MARCUS PIGGOTT
TALENT: MARGOT ROBBIE & ALEXANDER SKARSGÅRD
STYLING: TONNE GOODMAN
STYLING (MENSWEAR:( MICHAEL PHILOUZE
HAIR: SHAY ASHUAL
MAKE-UP: SIR JOHN
NAILS: EMI KUDO

IN UHQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 06: Actor Alexander Skarsgard attends the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Hammerstein Ballroom on June 6, 2016 in New York City.
GTRhwvh.jpg

getty

I've read that he is coming to Argentina to promote Tarzan!

Legend of Tarzan Photo Call at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo - June 14, 2016.

starity.hu

Alexander Skarsgard attends the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City.
UFfD9hz.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->