Alexander Wang S/S 2019 by Brianna Capozzi

I actually really like this. Also props to AW for being so loyal to his favourites. He's used Anna and Binx countless times now in his campaigns/shows/etc. and its great to see.

Binx looks amazing, don't know about the rest. But I like the mood of the campaign, it does a great job of selling this collection. The first shot is questionable at best. But this is Alexander Wang, stunt queen supreme. Always trying to stir.

WTF to Anna's left leg on the second picture?

Aviva Drescher vibes! That's what's happening here.

tumblr_nsmqf4npuX1ud57koo1_250.gif

Giphy.com

The male model is Masamichi Nyunoya

Hate to say this but Juergen's work for AW looks like trash compared to this. Brianna -among Charlotte/Zoe/Harley- is the future of fashion photography. Binx looks BEYOND OUTSTANDING.

Alex should thank her for the rest of his life for giving him this campaign.

This is amazing! I love this. So chic, so moody, so expensive and yet unusual.

Hate to say this but Juergen's work for AW looks like trash compared to this. Brianna -among Charlotte/Zoe/Harley- is the future of fashion photography. Binx looks BEYOND OUTSTANDING.

Alex should thank her for the rest of his life for giving him this campaign.

I’m baffled at designers’ obsession with Juergen’s work.

WOW! Beautiful campaign...
I don't care that much for this brand anymore but this is perfectly executed and i like the loyalty.
Even if children beauty pageant is a thing in the US, i smell a social media backlash...

This is great. Americana and sports are always a good choice for Wang.

WOW! Beautiful campaign...
I don't care that much for this brand anymore but this is perfectly executed and i like the loyalty.
Even if children beauty pageant is a thing in the US, i smell a social media backlash...

It's actually odd how this child pageant thing only really thrives over there. You'd have thought the JonBenét whodunnit saga would've put an end to it, but no. So I doubt they'd even flinch at that pic. In our area even child modelling is for most part frowned upon and considered crude.

Must say that I prefer Wang's take in Americana to Raf's. Maybe it's because Wang is entrenched in the sensibility, and a result more subdued with his motifs, but it looks great here imo. It has the perfect balance of fashion, edge, and caricature.

I like the first shot, at first I thought that she was wearing a pleated mini-skirt. The campaign reminds me a bit of Interview's (sniff...sniff) take on american culture.

Raf's still stuck thinking america's just "Paris, Texas" or "Jaws"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->