Height: 5'11''
Bust: 32.5''
Waist: 24.5''
Hips: 34.5''
Agency: Dominique Brussels

*dominique

I really like her look:D

Good find:flower:

Wow, I don't even know what to say! Thanks for bringing her to my attention :smile:

Love her look too, especially the shape of her eyes... I'm always captivated by eyes with such a particular shapes, like teardrops, as if they were carefully drawn :heart: thanks for this thread, delight you said... yes she's delightful :wub:

Those first pics are amazing :heart:

But the simple, awkward headshots in her book show great potential too. Beautiful eyes indeed, and I love the combination of dark hair and fair skin with freckles... :crush:

She's REALLY lovely!

fordny-sum08-5.jpg

I definitely like her look ^_^ She has something french, maybe because of her eyes ^_^

She's very pretty. Reminds me a teeny tiny bit of Myf Shepherd whom I adore. Hopefully we'll see more of this girl...

Oh my, she is so pretty! Her lips are to die for, and her eyes are stunning (especially in that first shot, omg!)

She's gorgeous, hopefully she gets work soon. I'd love to see more from her...

There are some unposted images of her on the Dominique site but I'm unfortunately not able to capture them. Would love to see Alexandra doing more!

Terrific! Would love to see more of this super pretty girl. Thanks for sharing the info :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->