Alexandre Imbert

Maybe he's been exclusive in milan all those seasons? I just cannot get how he doesn't get anything over than Jil Sander or Prada.

And he only did prada once,if I'm correct. I dont get it either... i think he could do more than what he's doing now, also since he's done with high school he'll work more? maybe?

was he ever an exclusive for jil sander?

but nothing in 09?:huh: thats too bad

i wish i could say this one is a new one... but it's from a while back
25prg3c.jpg

ph. josh olins, bellazon

thanks for posting. there are so many pics which ive seen of him but could never be bothered to post!

^ haha thats exactly what i noticed. his face is so unbelievably hairy sometimes

:lol:

qnkwgm.jpg

azcoqb.jpg

frillr
i think he looked really good at lanvin fw09 and pretty hair-free on the runway, so they probably forced him near a razor.
but he looks soooo scruffy in the first pic.

mehehe he does. but he looked amazing on the runway. alber and lucas really seem to like him no?

seriously scruffy, we could slap some rags on him and he'd be on the cover of vogue italia

yes, lanvin seems to love him, which is fine news for me.[still waiting for campaign though] he needs to continue walking that show and both of raf's, because those are his best, i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking through the Gareth Pugh Fall 09 show, and realized he did that show...:rofl:
Shocking, right?

Here's a HQ:

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"