AliceEthnic3.jpg
AliceEthnic4.jpg

AliceEthnic5.jpg
AliceEthnic6.jpg

LinkDetails

alice in the anniversary issue of swedish elle:
elle-k-m-5.jpg

pics from lundlund.com

Name: Alice Kastny Agency: Why Not Model Mgmt. Age: 18 Height: 5'7" (170cm). Place of Origin: Stockholm, Sweden. Ethnic Origin: Swedish. Birthsign: Leo. How discovered: Scouted on the street in Stockholm. (Also With Stockholmsgruppen in Sweden). Favorite music: Joni Mitchell. Hobbies: Music, acting. Favorite food: Sushi. Movie you want to see next: "No Country For Old Men." Place you'd love to visit: San Francisco in the USA. Currently you're obsessed with/about: Exams in school and graduating from high school.

1734_154334.jpg
1734_154333.jpg

1734_154332.jpg
1734_159874.jpg

1734_159873.jpg
ext_1734_159873.jpg

why not

:crush: of course - i like her very much :D but being 5'7" might work against her...even though she has amazing eyes, great face and such warm features. thank you for the thread dear :kiss:

I'm glad you liked her :blush: Yes, being 1.70m might be against her, but sometimes having such a pretty face really helps :smile: She reminds me of Kim Noorda and Natalia Vodianova. In Models.com you can find her polaroids but my computer isn't working with imagevenue or any, so if someone is able to post them... :P You're welcome (of course) :kiss:

^i noticed the similarity to natalia. and now that you mention kim noorda, i can see it as well.

here are the polaroids you weren't able to pull. :blush:

models.com

thank you :heart: she has such a sweet face. I love everything specially her eyes and lips. She's got great hair as well :blush: thanks again

The threads have been merged. In the future though, please be sure to do an advanced title-only search for first name, and a separate one for last name. Searching for Alice would have pulled up the pre-existing thread for Alice Kastrup-Moller. :flower:

Her height would be less of an issue if she had a more petite, leggy body type. Like, say, Mona, who doesn't look that short until you see her next to other models. But she's quite perfect for more commercial work.

H&M Divided Summer campaign with Sean Harju. Ph. Alexi Lubomirski

hmcb8.jpg
modelhommes via ptowngal

I thought that her name is Alice Kastny as models.com says and I was looking for her thread and I was surprised that she doens't have it , cause she's so adorable!:heart: I wish to see more more more work!

WOW :woot:
reminds me of kim noorda + elsay sylvan (who actually look a bit alike too i think haha) . love them both so i gotta love this girl even more :heart:

i searched through the thread and didn't find anything about this. i found her page on imdb, apparently she was in a film called Linas kvällsbok

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"