Alice Roi RTW Fall 2003 (New York)

xopher215

Reaction score
:| This collection definitely takes the "Energizer Bunny Award" because she just kept going... ... ... :? It definitely wasn't boring though. At times Alice shocked me :shock: , mortified me :mad: , but at others she made me laugh :D and then thrilled me :o . She definitely held my attention for the duration of her crazy trip; guessing all the while even.

In fact a good title for this collection could be "Tour through Crazy". I must admit though that with Alice at the wheel I didn't mind being along for the ride. If nothing else, this one's an original. :|

some good though :smile: .....dont like the hooker boots paired
with the oversized t shiet dress too much.... :?
but i agree xopher- a bit crazy and original
when it comes to alice roi i either love some of it
and hate the rest :|

everytime Alice Roi is mentioned, those ridiculous pilgrim/doily "flying nun" hats come to mind. :lol: i find them a bit charming though, almost like delicate sculptures...but i don't think i'll be able to walk through a crowd without knocking over a dozen people each time i turn my head :lol: :lol: :lol:

sometimes I feel sorry for the models.............................

I was thinking the exact same thing!!! But then I think that one days pay for them is what I earn over a few months. Then the feeling of pity fades real fast.

The Tshirt dress with the nautical design thingy reminds me of my high school history teacher. Every day, it was a Tshirt with leggings.

:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->