Alicia Rountree

ykidkwis

Reaction score
from vogue.co.uk

ALICIA ROUNTREE's is the face we should all be looking out for on the catwalk next season. Having first caught fashion's eye when she turned up with Nicky Haslam to Vogue's It's Fashion! party in July 2001, the 19-year-old IMG model went away to grow up - and go on a few dates with the like of Enrique Iglesias and Jared Leto - before coming back to wow the London crowd once again. Having just been photographed by Mary McCartney for Tarka Cordell's (ex-boyfriend of Kate Moss) new Bimbo In A Limo single, Rountree can expect great things for her model future. "Everybody is going crazy for her," says renowned model spotter, Lainey Sheridan-Young. "She's got the whole Natalia Vodianova thing going on but with the caché of her family name as well. It's rare to find a girl who is so devastating in the flesh." (July 8 2004, AM)

:huh: hmmm.....don't think so...what do you all think?

Attachments

• err.jpg
    err.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 38
I think I would need to see more pictures....

she looks like actress Kate Bosworth!

prev1.jpg

yaaawwnnn

She is not comparable to Natalia and I hate celebrity models, they are never as beautiful as 'proper' models. Why Natalia anyway? She looks nothing like her.

She is adorable, but no Natalia. :flower:

I don't understand why everyone has to be 'the next so and so' why can't they make it on their own merit? :wacko:

She does look a bit like Kate Bosworth, PradaP :shock:

I don't think that she can be the next Vodianova....^

ALICIA ROUNTREE-WILSON :heart:

height: 175cm / 5'9"
bust: 82cm / 32.5"
waist: 58cm / 23"
hips: 86cm / 34"
dress: 34 EU / 4 US / 6 UK
shoe: 39 EU / 8 US / 6 UK
hair: blonde
eyes: blue

[info from img's site]