insl17_younghollywood.jpg

alicza26.jpg

alicza251.jpg

alicza25.jpg

alicza2.jpg

alicza351.jpg

alicza55.jpg

Mini biography:

Polish actress and singer, born in Tampico, Mexico on May 12th, 1983.

Her debut was at the tender age of 6, as she performed at a children's music festival in her home-country Poland.

Awarded several times, for her acting as well as her singing, Bachleda-Curus' talents have taken her around the world, and she has performed on such occasions as the UNICEF concerts in Warsaw.

Most noted roles include Zosia in "Pan Tadeusz", Anke in "Summersturm" or Weronika in "Trade".

Fluent speaker in Polish, English and Spanish, and moderate user of the German language.

Trivia
Did her own stunt in the final sequence of the movie "Trade" where she had to take a very high jump!

Personal Quotes

I didn't even feel the pain when I got hit by accident by my partner and my lips were split open and I was bleeding, I didn't even realize that because I was so into the character and in those scenes you really want it to seem very, very real. (talking about the r*pe scene in the movie "Trade")
People ask me, 'How are you?' and I would say, 'Well, I'm missing my family and I have some doubts...blah...blah...' and they would look at me like I was crazy! They were shocked to hear something other than 'I'm fine.' But I'm getting used to it. I'd rather people smile even if they don't mean it. (On adjusting to Hollywood's social norms.)
I never really decided any of it, it just became my life. (On her career in the music and film industries.)

sources:imdb.com,bellazon,alicjabachleda.stopklatka.pl,alicjabachleda.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
I first noticed her in the movie Trade with Kevin Kline. She was amazing!
I'm sure we'll see her in bigger things soon!!
Oh and calling out to polish tfs'ers!!!Any info you got on her,or photos/article translations are more than welcomed!!!:flower::heart:

sources as above

i wanted to make her a thread she's not only a very beautiful girl but she's also very talented i saw her in Trade and i was blown away by her performance

yay!!:clap:!!!I knew she might have fans here on tfs!
her performance in Trade was incredible..
I think she's a mixture of camila finn,esti ginzburg and natalie portman:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
she's doing a movie with Colin Farell called "ONDINE"

:clap:!!!thanks for the news!!!:flower:she'll definitely become more popular then!!:heart:

Polish Beauty Alicia Bachleda - Curus @ Trade Screening at Sundance - Jan 23 - 5xHQ

celebutopia

sooo pretty!!:crush: thanks paczusia!!
too bad we haven't got anything new on her :(

movies:

Syzyfowe Prace (2000)
g12.jpg

g17.jpg

g8.jpg

Pan Tadeusz (1999)
g5.jpg

Wrota Europy (1999)
g1.jpg