Agency: Women Paris & Milan

womenmanagement.fr

Chanel S/S 2017 Paris

TZlVxYM.jpg

vogue

theglassmagazine

New Model Army – Glass meets Alina Kozyrka
Justin van Vliet November 27, 2015

Glass talks to the 16-year-old Ukrainian model Alina Kozyrka who is represented by Profile Model Management in London where she is now based.

How did you become a model?
Tetyana Makushenko – the director of Sharm Model Management discovered me in a gym when I was 13. She convinced me that I have potential as a model and could become successful in this field.

Who is your favourite designer?
Versace. I like the line for its elegance, the sense of feeling refined when you wear the clothes or use he perfumes of this brand. I consider myself very elegant so Versace is exactly my style, the clothes and accessories suit me anywhere I am.

What do you wear on your days off?
Despite my love of elegance and luxury, I am a person who sometimes needs time to be alone and have a rest from everyone and everything. The rest means wearing very simple things like sneakers, jeans and tops which make me unnoticeable and allows me to mingle with the crowd.

What book, movie or song means the most to you?
Hachi. I like this story because it teaches us about humanity and loyalty – the notions we sometimes forget about when dealing with each other. This dog is an example of how to be loyal, caring and merciful. To believe in the good things which exist in this world despite its harshness and love of material things.

Who are your heroes in life?
My hero is me. Joking. Actually, I am too young to say for sure. But in general it is people who bring the light of kindness and mercy to this life. I like people who can show by their own example that spirit is more important than material dimension and when you learn the lesson on how to give, you will get what you want in this life.

What is your present state of mind?
In most ways, I am a career-oriented girl and now I think about how to achieve more in modelling. I have reached a certain level but I know that it is bad to stop at some point of success. It is necessary to move further to the top.

What is your idea of happiness?

Every person has their own notion of happiness. I am young and I am exploring the world and people around me so maybe I can give exact answer when I open a Versace show in London and front a lot of advertising campaigns for them. I think I would be a perfect face for them.

How would you like to be perceived by others?

I want people to think that I am a kind and hardworking girl with great potential in modelling. It might help me to get some more modelling jobs.

If you were not a model, what would you be?
A teacher of English. I like communicating with people and share my knowledge. I want more people to explore the world and the versatility of foreign languages. English, first of all, is a must for it.

What advice do you have for other models?
Despite the fact that I have achieved a good level in modeling, I understand that I have a lot of things to learn. So I would advise beginner models to learn more. Learn how to pose, listen to style tips and other useful information our agency bookers give you. And the most important thing is to understand that if you are invited to a foreign agency, the booker sees some potential and they will do all their best to develop this potential and work for your future. If I can say it in a few words – don’t think that you are a superstar when you need to learn a lot of things.
by Justin van Vliet
All images by Justin van Vliet

Armani Prive F/W 17.18

Ralph & Russo Haute Couture F/W 17.18 Paris

vogue/livingly

Elie Saab Haute Couture F/W 17.18 Paris (C)

vogue

Azzedine Alaia Haute Couture F/W 17.18 Paris

wwd

Show Package – New York S/S 18: Supreme Management (Women)

models

Chanel SS18 Paris

vogue

bts

Last edited by a moderator:
Schön Magazine Jun 2019: on, off, buttoned, unbuttoned

credit: models
1140574-800w.jpg
1140575-800w.jpg
1140578-800w.jpg
1140583-800w.jpg

Armani Prive S/S 2020 Paris