19475218pv.jpg

nowfashion.com​

Tim Coppens Spring/Summer 2015 New York

Carolina Herrera Spring/Summer 2015 New York

Rodarte Spring/Summer 2015 New York

vogue.it / fashionmag / vogue

Oscar de la Renta Spring/Summer 2015 New York

same sources + pinterest/oscarprgirl

Wow, she is already on a flight to London per a picture on her instagram. I really thought we'd see her at Calvin again.

Wow, she is already on a flight to London per a picture on her instagram. I really thought we'd see her at Calvin again.

Maida & Rami are incapable of being loyalty...

She's done well in NY, but I'm disappointed she didn't appear at more of the relevant, A-list shows like Alexander Wang or Donna Karan: I feel she's more suited to walk for those designers than those she actually booked.

I think it was rather the allergy that she got - poor thing! She usually has this porcelain skin... :( But her skin looked better from day to day when looking at the close ups. I'm pretty sure she'll wind up London, Milan and Paris!

New York S/S 2015
Total: 9
Opened: 1 | Closed: 1

3.1 Phillip Lim
ADEAM (C)
Altuzara
Carolina Herrera
Oscar de la Renta
Peter Som (O)
Prabal Gurung
Rodarte
Tim Coppens

Sibling S/S 15 London (O)

AA2X0010.jpg

AA2X0255.jpg

style

poor thing, she looks ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
poor thing, she looks ridiculous.

indeed. she's such a classic beauty. it's really hard to make her look ugly, but they suceeded.

truly wish her some bigger shows to come, she deserves so much better.

Vogue Germany October 2014
Nestwärme

Photographer: Stefan Heinrichs
Stylist: Nicola Knels

glossynewsstand.com via Oxymore

Bally S/S 15 Milan

style

Where is she?

I'm quite perplexed with her lack of major success on the runway circuit this season... thought she would be EVERYWHERE

I'm quite perplexed with her lack of major success on the runway circuit this season... thought she would be EVERYWHERE

So strange. I just don't get why some awful girls pollute the runways, booking tons of shows while a classic beauty like Alisa gets kicked to the curb :(

Numéro #177 October 2014
Champ Magnétique

Model: Alisa Ahmann
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Fashion Editor: Elizabeth Sulcer
Hair: Ward Stegerhoek
Make-up: Mariel Barrera
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-4.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-5.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-9.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-8.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-7.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-6.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-1.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-3.jpg
alisa-ahmann-by-greg-kadel-for-numc3a9ro-177-october-2014-2.jpg

Source: wearesodroee.com

I simply can NOT believe the season she's having:shock:.. DEVASTED:neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get that one appearance in London. Like why appear only at Sibling? She would have booked a couple more shows in London for sure.
Maybe it's because of her skin? It looked really bad in NY.

Glad she's in Numéro, but this is one awful editorial.

Have spoken to one of her model friends on Friday. The poor girl had a massive allergic reaction due to some stuff that was put on her face on her last booking before the shows started. This has f*cked up her season and she had to be booked out to recover but seems to be on the next big booking already now. Can't believe what the 'creativity' of some clients and make up artists can sometimes create....poor girl! :shock:
Anyways the constant flow of high end clientele is proving that she is on the right way and I guess we will all have to focus on her next show season and need to be patient. I also heard that she shot Vogue Paris a couple of times. With that in the pipeline the next season will possibly be an even more successful affair. So let's see. I don't think that we need to be that worried when it comes to her - she is simply too plain beautiful and versatile to be a one hit wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->