Alisa Matviychuk

You're welcome. Just saw at the newsstands a magazine called Baby Baby Baby where she's on the cover and also has an editorial inside, seems like a good magazine but too expensive (15 euros). I thought it was american but it's mexican. Was trying to find the cover but I don't seem to find, perhaps it's posted somewhere in this thread and I don't know about it.

Is mexican?? :woot: I have friends in Mexico, I'll ask them, maybe they can send me or scan it. I am going to look, I hope there is luck *crossed fingers*, but if you didn't find it, sure me neither :(

Thanks for the info ^_^

I've seen the editorial, she's sort of standing in the near of a pool or so, right? Gonna search for some scans now, find it rather boring tbh.

I don't remember it so well but I'm pretty sure there wasn't any pool, if you find and think that it's it, post it and I will tell you about it.

Is mexican?? :woot: I have friends in Mexico, I'll ask them, maybe they can send me or scan it. I am going to look, I hope there is luck *crossed fingers*, but if you didn't find it, sure me neither :(

Thanks for the info ^_^

Si ! I emailed them asking for the cover, so hopefully they will send me an image of it. Such a pretty cover I must say.

Has somebody these in HQ?

Kinder Aggugini FW10.11 (London)

londonfashionweek.co.uk

i've never seen these shots before!

f178175fda6bbee5621b8348f52af107.jpg

ddcec5d9bd614a7afe0530ee9d1c8baa.jpg

be27526c260407c955af98738ae3d3c0.jpg

777f805e7d3e4193f0e35ad9c927b46d.jpg

source : http://community.livejournal.com/fashion_screen/

I think they were posted. But it's ok, they're gorgeous.

BTW, is she not in Milan?

backstage Kinder Aggugini FW10.11 London

fashionelegance

Anybody know why she missed Milan? Is she going to be in Paris?

^thanks for that. I have to admit during fw, which was a bit of a disappointment those just restored my faith in her.

I can't decide which is my favourite pic
thanks Flyest

those are really great! i was concerned she might have trouble making expressions other than the deer in the headlights look, but it looks like she's really working on it. :D

Those are really gorgeous. I still would like to know what happened with her fashion week this season though.

She didn't do well enough so her agency didn't decide to send her to Europe... same to Taylor Kraemer, Tabea Köbach and several other Marilyn signed girls.

She didn't do well enough so her agency didn't decide to send her to Europe... same to Taylor Kraemer, Tabea Köbach and several other Marilyn signed girls.

Aw, that's what I was afraid of. What a shame. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->