Allure August 2009 : Amy Adams by Michael Thompson

photo01h.jpg

"Night at the Museum" beauty Amy Adams is classically enchanting as she strikes a Renoirlike pose in the new edition of Allure magazine.
Before she played the role of a princess in "Enchanted," Adams was just a high-school plain Jane, she confesses to the mag.
"I was homely," she says. "Painfully small, short, with too much blue eye shadow."

nypost

^I don't like that pic. They could have used more interesting paintings as an inspiration.

Tender and romantic images of Amy inside... a cheesy shot for the cover. And pink eyeshadow always reminds me of the rabbits they test cosmetics on, so I never like to see it on anyone, never mind a redhead. Thanks for the images (and attempted scans).

Does anybody know who Allure's Face is in the Beauty Reporter section?

OMG! that dior couture dress is divine, partnered with her alabaster skin and red locks; it's a dream! :smile:

Beautiful, the shot of her in Dior Couture is as beautiful as a Vermeer painting.

Elsa, Giedre and Constance in one issue? :woot: How great :clap: Not too fond of this cover, but the contents sound really good anyway

Here's Constance and Charlotte's editorial...looks great :shock:

Constance Jablonski & Charlotte di Calypso
"Plugged In"
Ph. Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco
ic1dvo.jpg

14l67hh.jpg
106bxoh.jpg

2vinrex.jpg
27ytljn.jpg

Lexposure.net

Last edited by a moderator: