Alyssa Sutherland

Judith

Reaction score
sweet model!! isn`t??

**EDIT: PIC DELETED. RESIZE/ATTACH PICS THAT ARE TOO BIG**

Last edited by a moderator:
Immediately recognizable and distinctive. She's pretty and has a smokin' bod. Look for her in the March U.S. Elle 8-page editorial shot by Anette Aurell entitled "Days of Heaven."

she's been around for a while...up there with the aussies...nicole, gemma and she's sorta been hangin around but finally being noticed...she was a guest of honour at our last fashion week. she's also...i can remember being modelling for fendi heaps and i'm sure some of u guys have seen her out and about.

Very pretty. I think I've seen her before somewhere..

She's done Giorgio Armani a few times, and also a few times at Gucci and YSL I think. She won a teen magazine modelling contest a few years ago and is constantly working but never really getting up to one of the really known faces unfortunately :( She's a really gorgeous girl, I've never seen a bad pic taken of her.

I think she is just so beautiful.. so distinctive.

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Feb 16th, 2004 - 8:14 am
She's done Giorgio Armani a few times, and also a few times at Gucci and YSL I think. She won a teen magazine modelling contest a few years ago and is constantly working but never really getting up to one of the really known faces unfortunately :( She's a really gorgeous girl, I've never seen a bad pic taken of her.
I agree. I saw her in a couple of shows during fashion week NYC and was thinking about how much she works, but is not considered on of the major faces right now. Regardless, she is beautiful and she is proving that she has staying power in the modeling industry!

What cat eyes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's really pretty - it's terrible that she doesn't get noticed more, she has an amazing look

but she was at a few shows in ny this season, and I hope she's at a lot more in paris & milan

here's alyssa at ss04 valentino

Attachments

• alyssa001.jpg
    alyssa001.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 155
Oh she's also doing the Lacoste print ads now and the Bulgari fragrance ads. Also I think she did NARS makeup 2 years ago and some Lycra ads... :S

another one

Attachments

• AlyssaSutherland5.jpg
    AlyssaSutherland5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 121
I agree, she's gorgeous. Nice bod too.

Here's another pic

Attachments

• sutherland1.JPG
    sutherland1.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 117
Originally posted by twinklemepink06@Feb 17th, 2004 - 7:30 pm
she scares me if anything. :cry:
hahaha i agree :lol:

and she models for hair ads...forget which brand though

i don't like her look...

Originally posted by santsa@Feb 18th, 2004 - 5:39 am
I saw her on Victoria's Secret and I loved her
nah that wasnt her, it was some american.
her hair ads are john frieda or charles worthington, i cant remember which one it was.
shes modelling here for saks

Attachments

• alyssa_for_saks.jpg
    alyssa_for_saks.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 130
I think it was john frieda - but I'm not quite sure

alyssa, i love yr poster for GUESS.

wonder why a few aussi beauty appear in big fashion shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->