Alyssa Sutherland

Originally posted by nattee@Feb 21st, 2004 - 2:34 am
alyssa, i love yr poster for GUESS.

wonder why a few aussi beauty appear in big fashion shows.
do you mean hardly any are in big fashion shows because that is a very good question.
i think we have a very diverse look of girls in aus because we so many cultures and races here.
there is ofcourse gemma ward, nicole trunfio, alyssa, candace lake and ilona (featured on models.com http://models.com/oftheminute/archives/2003_02.cfm) who have made it recognisable and big on the catwalks!
theres some smallies whove been doing catwalk like pania rose (http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/11/03/1067708141254.html?from=storyrhs) kristy hinze and alyssa kealy (won supermodel of the world in '99)

I think alysaa looks pretty here at tuleh

Attachments

• alyssa_at_tuleh.jpg
    alyssa_at_tuleh.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 80
I :heart: Alyssa! I think she's gorgeous, and one of the best looking aussies working today by far! Love the red hair, the fair skin, even the big cleft in her chin! And I hardly ever love that! :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree , she does work a lot, can't understand why she hasn't been noticed ..she has a strong look. I especially love her 'cat eyes' , very striking.

ooooh i saw her on the beach at noosa (a really pretty aussie beach) last year and she was entirely covered up
she does have really pale skin so i guess she just didnt want to get burnt
Alyssa_Sutherland_1twon1.jpg

Alyssa works so much, but I also don't think that she gets the credit that she deserves....she is soooo beautiful. I didn't see her in any NY shows this season. She usually does them. Maybe taking some time off or she will be doing Milan show...I hope so. :heart:

i think she is gorgeous... She won Girlfriend Model Contest back in like 97/98/99?? (some cheap Australian teen magazine for girls) I guess thats how she got started... She does work heaps, i think she should be recognized heaps more.... She is just so striking...

I think shes in the latest US Vogue (september) modelling fur :sick: , but i believe its her and she looks gorgeus

Now that I think of it, one of my classmates looks awfully like her. Lucky girl, she has always been beautiful too.

I don't like her look at all. It's too commercial...

Her bone structure and her eyebrows shape doesn't look appealing to me.

Attachments

• get_thumb-1.jpg
    get_thumb-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 23
  • get_thumb-2.jpg
    get_thumb-2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 24
  • get_thumb-1.jpg
    get_thumb-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 12
  • get_thumb-2.jpg
    get_thumb-2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 13
  • get_thumb-3.jpg
    get_thumb-3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

ALYSSA!!! woo, man thnx u guys for posting those, we still need more people though lol

I should probably be more supportive of an Aussie and everything, but Im just not a fan of her look...But she does look nice in the Model Behaviour pic that manette posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->