Thanks SO much for the new pictures, she looks fantastic. <33

Thanks everyone for the photos
Hermes F/W 2006

LeRage

@photographer Monika Rodl in angela de bona.com

Madame August 2006
Photographer: Daniela Federici

scanned by me

Alyssa is in a new ad for L'Oreal Vive Pro. It is a picture with three models and she is the one in the middle. I haven't seen it online but I've seen it in different magazines. She looks lovely. :smile:

Thanks, Helligirl, those are fantastic!!!!!! :flower: Has anyone got a scan of the L'oreal ad? I haven't been able to find it online either.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like an evil elf or an evil version of Tinkerbell :lol: But I like her eyes.

Are the Macy's ads TV ads, ClaraBella?

ETA: I just watched the Macy's ads on their website, but it's shown so small it's hard to pick her!

No, they're in magazines & newspapers, obelina (I'm in Canada so I don't see Macy's commercials on tv, as we don't have Macys here). I think there's one in the October Elle that's just her but I don't have it on hand to check. I'll try to check tonight. I don't have a scanner but maybe I can take a picture of it and post that.

That would be fantastic, Clara! Would really appreciate it. I only bought US Elle the other day, but I've just checked and it's the September one still. :(

From US October Elle (my photos:(

Both of these are Macy's ads. The first is part of a 2-page ad that features Alyssa with other models. The second picture is a one-page ad that is just Alyssa.

Thank you, ClaraBella! Muchly appreciated! Apparantely I have to spread some lurrrve around before I can karm' you again, but I think I must've already when you first posted about taking a pic!

Thanks again! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syncvogue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->