Am I The Only One Who Does Not Like Uggs?

klassy

Reaction score
Im sorry but I dont like them at all :yuk: .I tried to get into them but I just cant. They seem comfortable and the colors are pretty but the boot itself is nasty.Is there anyone else out there who does not like them or is it just me :innocent:

It's not just you!!

I see these boots in all the stores and I just want to rip them off the shelves.

I hate them and I just cant understand why so much celeb are wearing them (even in california!!!!!!)
I think first thought when I saw a pair of UGGs they are for old people who need to walk through lots of snow.....
I wonder why UGGs have so much admirer?????

Like Leyla said in another thread, I'd wear them for comfort.

Only if it was really cold and snowy, because they really don't look good to me.

If you want warm, waterproof boot for winter that look better than Uggs (and more choices) try the Canadian-made boots by Santana. Very comfortable and perfect for winter.

www.santana.ca

i love them and i will keep defending my new friend ugg

I need to buy some combat boots for when I go to Russia in February....

I agree with the original poster.

Cute colors.

Comfy and Warm.

But the boot. I just can't handle the boot. :shock:

Originally posted by Honey@Nov 26th, 2003 - 9:19 pm

Cute colors.

Comfy and Warm.

I agree.

I really love my uggs and they are extremely comfy especially now with the wet snow and rainy weather :P But I wouldn't wear Uggs if I lived in sunny California :huh:

Originally posted by Ärtan+Nov 26th, 2003 - 2:28 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ärtan @ Nov 26th, 2003 - 2:28 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Honey@Nov 26th, 2003 - 9:19 pm

Cute colors.

Comfy and Warm.

I agree. [/b][/quote]

agree

I don't like them. It's even worse now that they come in different colors :wacko:

They look convenient for cold weather but not very stylish...How about the Coach Andi boots? I think I like them better. Seems more stylish and also suits the purpose well (warm,cozy toes :blush: ) Ridiculously priced at ebay though!

coach.jpg

can we pelas keep the ugg posts to a minimum, we already have one pleas dount post more.

Originally posted by Gobi@Nov 27th, 2003 - 9:15 am
I really love my uggs and they are extremely comfy especially now with the wet snow and rainy weather :P But I wouldn't wear Uggs if I lived in sunny California :huh:

I live in California, and people here wear them because it does get cold! Sunny and cold! I am seeing more and more people wearing them.. and I bought some because I heard they're really warm! Not to mention, my feet get so cold....

i find them ugly but i might actually buy a pair just for comfort :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->