streeters

Vogue Italia May 2017
Touch

Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Alastair McKimm
Make-up: Kanako Takase
Hair: Holli Smith

visualizing.fashion

One of the most high-fashion faces i'v seen in a while.She can make it really big.

HEROINE Magazine S/S 2017

Fabien Kruszelnicki - Photographer
Steve Morriss - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Yumi Nakada-Dingle - Hair Stylist
Ciara O'Shea - Makeup Artist

models

Re-Edition Magazine S/S 2017

Colin Dodgson - Photographer

models

Vogue Italia July 2017
Berlin, 2017

Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Max Pearmain

Vogue Italia Digital Edition via Avogadro

cont.

Vogue Italia Digital Edition via Avogadro

UK Vogue August 2017

Colour Theory
Photographer:
Josh Olins
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Models: Tess Angel, Lauren Case, Janaye Furman, Sohyun Jung, Oliwia Lis, Amandine Renard, Victoria Schons, Saffron Vadher & Kateryna Zub
Make-up: Lotten Holmqvist
Hair: Tomo Jidai

Vogue UK Digital Edition via Melancholybaby

W Magazine September 2017

Models: Kris Grikaite, Amandine Renard
Photographer: Collier Schorr
Fashion Editor: Jacob K
Hair: Holli Smith
Make Up: Thomas de Kluyver

wearesodroee via guimon

Escape

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Models: Lara Stone, Saskia de Brauw, Vanessa Axente, Faretta, Giedre Dukauskaite, Amandine Renard, Sarah Fraser, Sara Grace
Styling: Benjamin Bruno
Hair: Anthony Turner
Makeup: Lynsey Alexander
Nails: Marian Newman

qualityfashionphoto

Amandine Renard Is the Model Prada and Balenciaga Can Agree On
FEBRUARY 23, 2017 by JANELLE OKWODU

When it comes to models, Prada loves ones with an innate appreciation of the arts. With muses like model-artists Sasha Pivovarova and Saskia de Brauw among the house’s faces, it’s only natural that the brand’s newest beauty would also share its creative sensibilities. Belgian rising star Amandine Renard made her Prada debut today, but she’s been steadily racking up runway work with labels like Balenciaga, Jil Sander, and Kenzo. A painter with a love for concerts and exhibitions, Renard was scouted while at a music festival last year and has been in demand ever since. With her piercings, pixie cut, and graceful walk, Renard stands out from the crowd, but it’s her affable personality that truly sets her apart. During a trip to the Vogue offices, Renard shared what it’s like to walk for Demna Gvasalia, why she can’t pick a favorite band, and why she views her fashion career as the ultimate learning experience.

Her first big show was for Jil Sander.
“I was really happy after walking it, because I’d done all the castings in New York and castings in London and I was almost losing hope that I’d ever be able to do a show. When I finally walked I just felt so good, because after all the rejection you have that happy moment.”

She’s got Brussels travel tips.
“Barlok is the place I always go. They have underground music, concerts from older bands, or even American brands. They have a lot of performers, too, but it’s special because it’s a big place where everyone can do what they want. It’s trans- and queer-friendly, so you can be who you are, and the beer is, like, one dollar. It’s a place where bands have the chance to be heard and people can just go and be themselves.”

Walking for Demna Gvasalia means meeting lots of interesting people.
“Balenciaga was a cool vibe; all the girls from the show were great. Sometimes you meet people and you feel like they’re judging you, but everyone there was fun and eager to talk, just a cool group of people. Even the dressers, the hair and makeup team, everyone was so nice and welcoming backstage. I was really happy when I saw the lineup because there were so many original, unique girls. There are special girls in all the shows of course, but there we were, all with tattoos and short hair.”

Off-duty, you can find her drawing or at an art exhibit with friends.
“I love to paint and to draw. I go to lots of concerts and exhibitions. I love spending time with friends and family; it sounds simple but it’s so important for me to have my friends and family in my life.”

Work lets her wear pieces from some of her favorite designers.
“Normally, I wear sneakers and a big sweater. I feel fine wearing dresses, of course, because even though I look androgynous, I enjoy being girly sometimes. On set I get a chance to try different things. I just did a shoot where everything was Jean Paul Gaultier and I just felt so honored that I was able to wear his designs. There were some things from the ’80s and ’90s that were incredible. It’s not only about the name, of course, but there are so many [brands] I enjoy that I’d love to work with one day like Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, and Chanel of course.”

She loves fashion for its open-minded community and the opportunities for learning.
“I love discovering cities, but there are positives and negatives to that. Sometimes you wish you could share some of these experiences with other people. The positive part for me is just meeting different people and learning a lot about photography techniques, retouching, makeup, and hair. All of these are things that interest me, so it’s great to see the practical side. What I love about fashion is that everyone is very open-minded and it’s really about creativity and ideas.”
vogue.com

@ammxrnd on instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy

Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Make-up: Isamaya Ffrench
Hair: Jimmy Paul

wearesodroee.tumblr.com via Melancholybaby

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics