Amelia Gray Hamlin

She is killing it this season! 🔥🔥🔥

No shade but her career and level of success is curious. Her family didnt have the riches or fashion connections of the Hadids or Jenners and her SM wasn't off the charts enough in the beginning to justify the level of coverage and blue chip/commercial bookings alone. She brings a certain energy but her looks don't always quite hit the mark. Did she rise up the ranks based on charm, because she does have charm and a sense of humor. Based on interviews Amelia also seems to like fashion and works hard but so do most of the current girls. Not trying to drag her cause she has grown on me a bit. Any thoughts TFS..?

No shade but her career and level of success is curious. Her family didnt have the riches or fashion connections of the Hadids or Jenners and her SM wasn't off the charts enough in the beginning to justify the level of coverage and blue chip/commercial bookings alone. She brings a certain energy but her looks don't always quite hit the mark. Did she rise up the ranks based on charm, because she does have charm and a sense of humor. Based on interviews Amelia also seems to like fashion and works hard but so do most of the current girls. Not trying to drag her cause she has grown on me a bit. Any thoughts TFS..?
The fact that she has had an obvious amount of cosmetic alterations is something that I find problematic when it comes to quantifying her as a model. She can model, far better than most who have developed a career bc of connections/family/fame. But the whole equation changes when cosmetic treatments become fair game in the modeling industry. I don’t think it’s fair to entirely group her apart from nepo models.

The fact that she has had an obvious amount of cosmetic alterations is something that I find problematic when it comes to quantifying her as a model. She can model, far better than most who have developed a career bc of connections/family/fame. But the whole equation changes when cosmetic treatments become fair game in the modeling industry. I don’t think it’s fair to entirely group her apart from nepo models.
I don’t think that. Maybe lip filers but that’s it. Go on her instagram and compare pics from the past. It’s called makeup hun. When she has makeup free face she is the same as when she was with 16,17.

MIU MIU SUMMER 2024

IMG_3158.jpeg
Photographer: Richard Kern
Creative Direction: Edward Quarmby
Styling: Lotta Volkova
Hair: Holli Smith
Makeup: Yadim Carranza
Casting: Ashley Brokaw
Model: Amelia Gray Hamlin
(thelionsmanagement.com)
IMG_3159.jpeg

IMG_3160.jpeg