Amica Italy September 2009 : Jacquetta Wheeler

Jacquetta Wheeler is on the cover :flower:

Not exactly my kind of cover (it's quite usual for Amica and I think they really could do something different and new from time to time and moreover I'm not the biggest fan of Jaquetta so...) but at least the "styling" (well, not that much to do on this :lol:) seems nice - really liking the outfit! And how great to see Valeria :woot: Can't wait for more pics of her ed.

Review

on the cover jacquetta ph by nadir

IL DEISGN DELLE MANICHE 9 coloured pics of 1 model utm ph by nadir (preview n. 1)

IL PESO DEL PANNO 12 b/w/c pics of sona ph by alessandro dal buoni

APPUNTI DI STILE 12 b/w/c pics of michela (INTM season 2) ph by stratit and beva

COPRIRSI 11 b/w/c pics of 1 model utm ph by bill georguss

FORME 10 b/w pics of 2 models utm ph by mark pillai

VITTORIANO 8 b/w/c pics of 1 model utm ph by jean francois le page (preview n. 2)

CASTING SILENT 8 b/w pics of ola,ludmilla,aurelie ph by van mossevelde+N

maya/iconography

The model in Jean François Lepage's editorial could be Mathilde Frachon :wink:

^Yes I was like who the hell are they?

I'm pretty sure though that the model in Coprirsi is Inessa at IMG. What a horrible September issue for Amica, uninspiring and boring and that's weird for Amica, they are not the best but they deliver in at least one editorial each issue.

ETA: but there are some names in the review from iconography.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Agree, quite a bad issue compared to the previous one.

In post #14, I'm pretty sure one of the girls is Aida Aniulyte, I could only recognize her on the 7th shot.

Il Peso del Panno reminds me of Natasha Poly's COS F/W 08 ads. Pretty boring issue for Amica.

^ Agree, quite a bad issue compared to the previous one.

In post #14, I'm pretty sure one of the girls is Aida Aniulyte, I could only recognize her on the 7th shot.

Yes one of them is Aida (or Ieva?) and, Marcel, it seems to be Inessa indeed :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->