Amy Post

Oilily F/W 09 Amsterdam
oililyafwf090409td7.jpg

oililyafwf090094nx4.jpg

amsterdamnfashionweek

oh sorry it was just the second time i saw that was a repost, anyway, amy always has been my fav. 'young' dutch model, i once talked to her and she's sooo lovely!

eply75.png

2r5qfrc.png

zxuv61.png

2czf0ug.png

2vcz7kn.png

spsmm

mariemaud.canalblog.com

24yx0t3.png

2mfajnq.png

105360w.png

Development is going on, development is going wild and for Amy it's taking a serious turn at the moment. Newest piece of her portfolio was taken by the one and only Gilbert François and highlights another palette of expressions of the dutch doll from SPS Model Management in Amsterdam. Cuteness might have been the first thing we've noticed in the past, intensity is definitely what we're seeing right now. Presence if you prefer, charisma if you want to go a little further in the description. In the end, the choice of the word doesn't really matter, the six pictures above will tell you a lot more. And to go back to words, she's expressive and impressive from head to toe.

Spotted those images on FDIB this morning. So adorable, even though the hair over the face thing has been known to irritate me in the past. I like the first one especially.

those last pics are just wow, I like her!

our little cutie patootie has been signed with Select in London!

from FDIB:
Amy Post @ SPS (The Netherlands)
Let's say in London a little longer and see who's in town. Amy Post just arrived at Select joining their Verve board and the many promising ones they have there. Watching Amy's career is a true delight, every step she does brings her higher and she gets better day after day, improving her skills while increasing the number of materials gathered in her book. Latest piece to watch is her London-styled polaroids, true to Select's genius and geniune touch which allows Ms. Post to give hundred percent of her potential for this session. The way she moves just rocked us for the whole afternoon.​
*mariemaud.canalblog.com

Attachments

• (mariemaud)45323091.jpg
    (mariemaud)45323091.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
being a cutie with Odile (seems like they're both in London now)
spsmmblogspotcom772664051_5_t2Tc.jpg

*spsmm.blogspot.com

:heart:
by Jolijn Snijders

shadowsplaying.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot