Ana Claudia Michels

She's cute but I don't much care for the bathing suit. Isn't it from Stella McCartney's days at Chloe?

those bathing suits are so cute!! she looks very natural tho..

Ana Claudia Michels was brought up on another thread and I'm glad to see this one. She's dynamite. Taken as a whole or picked apart, everything she's done is massive.

I don't even know where to begin. Her eyes alone are worthy of an essay.

Originally posted by Judith@Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:42 am
She's gorgeous.

ana%20claudia__89.jpg
This is what a Model should looks like, enough curves to make clothes look good on a body. Not these waifs that have more bones than a fish :lol:

I say hurray for her :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 7th, 2004 - 8:05 pm
This is what a Model should looks like, enough curves to make clothes look good on a body. Not these waifs that have more bones than a fish :lol:
Sad thing is, she lost weight and her boobs are not the same anymore. Her career was seriously damaged by that belgian explosion that came after the brazilian thing. She quickly went to cut and dye her hair light blonde and became quite waif. And now she's bitten the dust at least in high fashion. That's sad. :( But her legs are still looking good!

Nemova

I think this is her at Wednesday's (Jan 21) Márcia Ganem A/W 04 show at Rio Fashion Week.

She certainly doesn't look waif anymore.. thank God!!!

At TNG

ft_08.jpg

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 12:34 pm

At TNG

ft_08.jpg

Nemova
OT but this is one ugly jeans vest :sick:

Originally posted by maarit+Jan 23rd, 2004 - 5:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maarit @ Jan 23rd, 2004 - 5:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nemova@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 12:34 pm

At TNG

ft_08.jpg

Nemova
OT but this is one ugly jeans vest :sick: [/b][/quote]
Nevermind the outfit, it's gross anyway.. :lol: But Ana Claudia, wow!

Nemova

Here she is yesterday walking the Louis Gama Fall 04 show at Lisbon Fashion Week!

wo!!Where is she @ the collections a breath of fresh sexy air!!
Btw love yr siggie honey~~

She's always had a very womanly body, and amazing shaped eyes. Very soulful/sad looking :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->