anaclaudia0054wx.jpg

Originally posted by foxy@Dec 10 2004, 03:40 PM
Joge current campaign
[snapback]460383[/snapback]​

Thanks for pointing this out!

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Dec 5 2004, 02:11 PM
Nice face, fake boobs.
[snapback]451853[/snapback]​

How dare you say such a fallacy like that, heretic? :rolleyes: I don't mean to be rude, sorry, it's just we are talking of Ana Claudia.. It is not impossible for a person to believe that, given the astonishing case..

Could someone post an image that proofs the reality of this matter??

Thank you and sorry for my agressive message! :flower:

By the way, I managed to unearth those dreaded photographs of hers, and they were indeed pretty awful... I do understand that they were simply taken for a shoot, but I can see how damaging they could be to a model's reputation. There was a humorous aspect to them as well, which lighted them up slightly, but the overlying sense that I got, was really only one of tackiness. It's really too bad as well. :(

I'm at a loss. Why is it Gisele was able to do that risque La Chapelle shoot with the infamous rolling pin scene, and go from strength to strength, but Ana's career took a nosedive after her editorial. It makes absolutely no sense. :huh:

In addition, I heard that unlike most models, Ana grew tired of the travelling and wanted to stick to modelling in her native country of Brazil.

Too bad, because I think she's a really great model and looking through her portfolio, she is incredibly versatile too. More so than other 'super'models whose successes continue to baffle me. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want her boobs, and that pineapple swimsuit. don't need both at the same time neceserally, but It would help a lot...

Putinha said:
How dare you say such a fallacy like that, heretic? :rolleyes: I don't mean to be rude, sorry, it's just we are talking of Ana Claudia.. It is not impossible for a person to believe that, given the astonishing case..

Could someone post an image that proofs the reality of this matter??

Thank you and sorry for my agressive message! :flower:
I really don't think her boobs are fake. Some people just have big boobs.

And anyway, those pictures by Lachapelle are amazing. :heart:

Nice figure ! and may I say...I heart the bathing suit.

Looking nothing short of amazing at today's Mara Mac show at Fashion Rio.

r2872401982.jpg

(Reuters)

cranmel said:
I really don't think her boobs are fake. Some people just have big boobs.

And anyway, those pictures by Lachapelle are amazing. :heart:

THOSE BOOBS..:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->