Ana de Armas

Calling paps everyday while walking like the world is alright just to push this PR relationship during a pandemic doesnn't seem the most sensitive choice right now. I see pics of them everywhere on instagram , them and the other two fake lovers, Camila and Shawn, all walking around as alow as possible so that paps can take the best pics. Luckily comments are all about how useless this is and how this is a bad example.

Calling paps everyday while walking like the world is alright just to push this PR relationship during a pandemic doesnn't seem the most sensitive choice right now. I see pics of them everywhere on instagram , them and the other two fake lovers, Camila and Shawn, all walking around as alow as possible so that paps can take the best pics. Luckily comments are all about how useless this is and how this is a bad example.

I agree with everything you've said here. Ana is very much on the rise, but she's truly squandering any goodwill she's had since Knives Out...

The staged pics saga continues...

Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas are enjoying a little fresh air together.
The 47-year-old actor and the 31-year-old actress were seen strolling hand in hand walking their dogs while wearing protective masks on Friday (April 10) in Los Angeles.
credit to JJ

Ana de Armas is enjoying some fresh air.
The 31-year-old Knives Out actress went for a late afternoon with her dog Elvis on Saturday (April 11) in the Pacific Palisades, Calif.
credit to JJ

I know everyone despises her at the moment, and she's being recklessly narcissistic, however...I do think the outfits have been cute
:unsure:

Fashion still a welcome diversion during this truly grim era.

Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas are getting some fresh air on Easter.
The 47-year-old actor and the 31-year-old actress were seen strolling together on Sunday (April 12) holding hands and looking comfy together as they walked their dogs in Pacific Palisades, Calif.
just jared, dailymail.co.uk

Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas hold hands while waiting in line to pick up donuts at Sidecar Doughnuts & Coffee on Saturday morning (April 18) in Santa Monica, Calif.
credit to JJ

In LA on April 23, 2020.

neR5pOl.jpg

In Venice Beach on April 16, 2020.

lctEeCC.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

In Brentwood on April 28, 2020.

nMlIMuV.jpg

In Santa Monica on April 26, 2020.

ZDXKpn5.jpg

Out in Venice Beach on April 26, 2020.

mHRFMDv.jpg

In Santa Monica on April 25, 2020.

Mqz3OBI.jpg

OQjAFxp.jpg

In Venice Beach on April 24, 2020.

tyMNVvz.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas walk side by side together while on a walk with their dogs in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening (May 6).
credit to JJ

Ana de Armas & Ben Affleck find themselves locked out of their house. (May 7, 2020)
YywgvBR.jpg

ALficmQ.jpg

6zaIg0l.jpg

T2e1YJz.jpg

Tw @ArmasUpdates​

loove those pants! the post above where they get locked out....are they okay lmao such a strange couple

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->