1853_16781.jpg

1853_16777.jpg
1853_16120.jpg

1853_16778.jpg
ext_1853_16778.jpg

1853_16113.jpg
1853_16125.jpg

women ny

Excuse me,but "the balkans" is not a geographically or racially correct term to describe where she and former Yugoslavians are from.The Balkan area is closer to Macedonia and Greece...I should know,as I am half Croatian and have been there many times.Ana looks very Croatian,similar to me.There are many different kinds of beauty there,I have very small slanted eyes like hers that in fact prompt many to question if I am part Chinese or Japanese.I have another friend who used to be model who is from Zagreb(the capital of Croatia for you) who is about 6 feet tall,has blonde hair and blue eyes but her eyes are almost identical to Ana's.She went Milan several times and also Spain as a model, but preferred to persue her medical studies.I am always amazed when I go to Croatia at how many various types of beautiful girls there are,more than anywhere else in my opinion.

I agree with you Taismith82!
It's really amazing how many beautiful girls there are from the Balkans- yes you can say that, Serbia, Croatia etc are on the Balkans ( I am Serbian).
I am a model myself but a student as well, and don't live there anymore..my studies are more important to me than this job, but I think that for many of those girls down there it would be just the perfect solution to try out their luck in the modelling industry cause there are loads of beautiful women out there..and the countries are not very wealthy so it is a real gift to those who have the possibility to work as a high fashion model (like Marija for example)!
Anyway, I am glad for Ana and all of the other girls that they made it, although I know that the biggest beauty is to be found on the streets, buses...of Belgrade or other cities on the Balkans!

shillay said:
I agree with you Taismith82!
It's really amazing how many beautiful girls there are from the Balkans- yes you can say that, Serbia, Croatia etc are on the Balkans ( I am Serbian).
I am a model myself but a student as well, and don't live there anymore..my studies are more important to me than this job, but I think that for many of those girls down there it would be just the perfect solution to try out their luck in the modelling industry cause there are loads of beautiful women out there..and the countries are not very wealthy so it is a real gift to those who have the possibility to work as a high fashion model (like Marija for example)!
Anyway, I am glad for Ana and all of the other girls that they made it, although I know that the biggest beauty is to be found on the streets, buses...of Belgrade or other cities on the Balkans!
Nice to meet you Shillay!:flower:
You convinced me! How much costs a ticket to balkans?. I must to meet this paradise!!B)

ha you're funny..but it's cheap. depends on where you come from ;-) My friends in Germany and the UK keep asking me the same question and some of them have already been there as well, and very happy :-)

shillay said:
ha you're funny..but it's cheap. depends on where you come from ;-) My friends in Germany and the UK keep asking me the same question and some of them have already been there as well, and very happy :-)
Ya, Im from Peru, and I want to be happy too!! :hardhead: :lucky: :flower: :ninja:

She really has an interesting look. It grabs your attention. Not to mention her eyes, almost like glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->