Andreas Kronthaler for Vivienne Westwood F/W 2024.25 Paris

there are some really interesting pieces and looks underneath it all.

I hope it won’t sound mean but these collection, those clothes seems to be for the people who thinks that Galliano’s latest Couture for Margiela will have any type of influence on fashion as a whole.

Look 12 is kinda cool though.

Early 80s "New Romantics" going amok at the Fashion Department of Central Saint Martins...the fake bulge fanny pack for women looks like an idea which seem great (when they were high as kite).

Kristen McMenamy looks prettier and prettier as time goes by! Beauty goddess she is!

I think a lot of people outside of here are too afraid to say this looks like sh*t because they don’t want to speak ill of the dead and in way, they would feel like they’re not wanting to kick a dying horse whilst it’s down.

The collections have been looking the same for a very very long time and so this just feels like a wasteful churn out of stuff. Don’t really see the need for this brand to do presentations when all it’s turned into is Westwood merchandise.

And frankly, I’ve never considered Andreas to be that impactful of a designer. Once again, without Viv it’s all kind of pointless…

while watching this i thought it was the worst ive seen this past few weeks. Then later wished this was Mcqueen instead of that abomination.

omg lol.
sam smith looks the opposite of ornamental. what a mistake. paris is a whole damn mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->