Andreea Diaconu

Such a killer season for her, cant wait to see all the editorial work thats sure to be rolling in soon.

Andreea Diaconu and Toni Garrn Leaving the Ralph Lauren SS13 Show

AndreeaD&ToniG.jpg

thetastemakerblog

Andreea Diaconu (IMG, NY) While not new as a model, Andreea is newly on my radar for varying her street style outfits this SS13 season—outside of the stereotypical MOD outfit (black leather jacket, black skinny jeans).

tumblr_mbya4vkXXi1qan456o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbya4vkXXi1qan456o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mbya4vkXXi1qan456o3_250.jpg

altamiranyc.tumblr

tumblr_mbx7bsZOHw1qzwj70o1_500.jpg

Andreea Diaconu (in) After DKNY Spring 2013

Andreea was all smiles and fun after the show. One of the few Romanian models in high fashion, Andreea has been modeling since she was 14 years old back in 2006. Spring 2013 was an amazing season for her, walking 45 of the top shows in New York, London, Milan, and Paris. It is nice to see underrated girls, who are positive and hard-working, do well and finally get more time in the spotlight! =)

SHOT BY DAMIAN BAO
bonaelamour.tumblr

thANKS waxy ! :flower:

like the little interview :

Andreea Diaconu :
What was the last movie you saw? Looper
What was your first job? I sold flowers in a market.
Name your 5 favorite places in New York:
1. Blue Ribbon Sushi
2. Tompkins Square Park
3. My rooftop
4. Chelsea Market
5. West Side Highway
What do you like most about New York? It's the best place to develop yourself as a person

popbopandsnap

Nina Ricci S/S 2013

tumblr_mc551moZG41rir9lso1_500.jpg

walkfaststrongcoolandurban.tumblr

How do you say hello where you’re from? “Salut.” What is your Starbucks order? Frappucino light, soy cappuccino, or orange-ginger tea during the winter. What are you wearing right now? Stella McCartney pants, Isabel Marant sweater, and a YSL tote filled with my Adidas by Stella gear.

How were you discovered? I had been approached a couple of times, but the last time while swimming in my hometown I changed my mind because I desperately wanted to go to a karate camp and needed some money. Most memorable modeling moment: My first job with Katie Grand, and Russell March. Working with Vogue’s Camilla Nickerson and Phoebe Philo. And the most recent one is definitely meeting Grace Coddington. Most embarrassing modeling moment: After I was featured in Pop Magazine with Katie Grand, my school made me stay after hours and clean up when they figured out I hadn’t been skipping school because of health problems. Favorite model of all time: Daria Werbowy. How do you stay in model shape? Any tricks of the trade? I run three to six miles whenever I can and also squeeze an hour of training here and there. If you weren’t modeling, what would be your dream job? Karate instructor, translator, surfer. I’m a 21-year-old Aries, it changes every week.

Favorite designers: Phoebe Philo, Marc Jacobs, Isabel Marant, and Alexander Wang. If you could trade closets with someone else, whose would you choose? Designer Som Sikhounmuong or Erin Wasson. What new addition to your wardrobe are you currently craving this season? A classic trench and a new leather jacket. What item in your closet do you most cherish? Why? My Isabel Marant coat; it’s kept me warm and dry for the last two seasons.

What nail polish color are you wearing right now? Nail hardener. Beauty item you cannot live without: Face mist. I have about ten Kiehl’s kinds, including Rosewater Facial-Toner Refreshener. And I have one by Caudalie. What is the next thing you are going to purchase? New running shoes. Who is the last person to cut your hair? Guido Palau at the Versace show. What is your Twitter handle? @andreeadiaconu Name one Twitter page you follow (other than @Voguemagazine:( @TIME. What is the first website you go to in the morning? Pandora.

What songs are on repeat on your iPod right now? Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros’ “Home,” Chopin’s “Piano Sonata No. 3” in B minor” for when I’m reading, Beach Boys’ “Good Vibrations,” Grizzly Bear’s “Two Weeks” and “Yiruma.” What movie is at the top of your Netflix queue? Pulp Fiction. What’s on your Kindle/Nook/iBook shelf right now? The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, and I sometimes reread Chekhov and Ibsen. Name the television character with whom you most identify: A mix of Rachel, Phoebe, and Monica from Friends.

The places you always visit in New York: Koreatown. Juice Press. 16 Handles. Favorite destination you have traveled to so far: Cape Town, South Africa. Where would you like to go on your next vacation? Kenya. What is the best advice (professional or personal) you’ve ever been given? Sleep on it, and use an eyelash curler. What quality is most attractive in a boyfriend/girlfriend? Triple H—humor, honesty, and height. Name one natural talent you wish you had: I wish I could paint …beautifully. I pretend I can, though! Subject you could wax poetic about something that fascinates you: Outer space and art. What are your words to live by? Dance it out. Metaphorically and literally.

October 24, 2012 7:58a.m.
vogue.com

Isabel Marant S/S 2013 rehearsal

13720288_AndreeaIM.jpg

walkfaststrongcoolandurban.tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codeture