100116440.jpg
100116441.jpg

the third dress looks like the upholstery on many a couch
in queens :innocent:

100116447.jpg
100116451.jpg

100116454.jpg
100116461.jpg

Andrew GN is trying to balance between catering the tastes of his rich "lady" clients and his own love for young, fresh styles... and it shows. Apart from his short lengths, which I found a bit out of sync, this was a strong, joyful collection that will secure his recent 'arrival' in the U.S. market.
(edited: i had to merge the two Andrew Gn topics :flower: :ninja: )

btw, the styling was a tiny bit lame, those shoes did absolutely nothing for the clothes

i have to say i :heart: this!
this is heaps better :flower: than versace and gucci
the clothes are so energetic and absolutely gorgeous
and the background matches with the mood
:woot: well done!!!

btw, is andrew Gn a new designer?
i've never seen him before

andrew gn
he's been around for more than 8-10 years, a low profile hard working asian designer.
used to be creative director doing quite a good job at balenciaga, just before uber hyped Nicolas G came in.
talented, even if sometimes repetetive, a darling of 'older chic' cultured Parisian ladies & recently introduced with a bang to the U.S. market. (quite pushed by style.com)

last season i was dissapointed, but he's back in full force, he's rising and well deserved so.

True to himself, as seen in the details, and very crowd pleasing. But he has to move part the whole embroidery thing and try to move forward.

I like GN, but was expecting something much more fresh and less predictable. :doh: Still some great pieces. :unsure:

Love love love this! So fresh and full of life. I want I want! :D

does anyone else agree with me?
this is the best from milan!
i really like this collection more than gucci!

Love the colors and cute not sure if I'd wear any of it, but definitely joyous. I love color! :heart: :flower:

Originally posted by tortoisie@Oct 8th, 2003 - 4:19 pm
this is the best from milan!
Andrew Gn shows in Paris tortoisie :wink:
for sure this is better than the Gucci flop :flower:

i really like this collection & i like Gn in general as well. very feminine, plenty of colors & prints, yet some black & solids added as well. some are a bit too short, but oh well..
also agree about shoes, they could be more interesting.

verys weet , but its not really my kind of sweet, to old , but its cute :P

i absolutely :heart: the 50's/60's floral prints with the turquoise!!!! wow. i love these outfits.

some are a bit old... but i have to say that i adore the floral patterns and the colors. they are so rich. i love how the size of the flowers increases towards the hem of each outfit... and the varying densities of the prints.

i really had fun looking at this.

i :heart: the first white coat... and i love the peach satin halter dress with coral cuffs and neckline at the end.

... and lena... you are right. the shoes are just awful with these dresses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->