Aneta Bielecka

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if there's another thread for Aneta, but I certainly could not find one. Not to mention that my grasp on Polish names and nicknames is lacking to say the very least. Anyhow, I am smitten with Aneta! After awhile it becomes increasingly hard to find models who continue to challenge your beauty concepts, but she certainly does. Love the sullen, removed expression, the big wide-set eyes, and that wide face!

Aneta9.jpg

Aneta8.jpg
Aneta7.jpg

(avant models)

height - 5'11" (180)
bust - 32" (81)
waist - 24" (60)
hips - 35" (90)
hair - brown / eyes - blue

I assume she's Polish, but if anyone else has additional information (particularly regarding her last name), it would be greatly appreciated! :flower:

Another good find! I love her eyes and something that you did not mention, her adorable stick out ears :smile:

I def. need to subscribe here ! :heart: Great find, I'm a big fan of her ears too ^_^

I've been desperately waiting for something new from Aneta, so this is a welcomed relief. It's not much, but the picture is definitely promising as it shows a much softer side to this girl.

Aneta10.jpg

(avant warsaw)

Gotta say, I still think big things could be in store for Aneta. I suppose we'll have to wait and see though...

she shares somthing with Zuzana Macasova, an extra melancholic look, upper eyelids are huge while the downer eyelids are close to absent. I love this heavy eyes look :heart:
and yes, her ears :wub:

Polamania with Aneta, it's a good thing! Actually, it's a really good thing. I have such high hopes for this girl...:wub:

Aneta11.jpg

Aneta12.jpg

(avant models)

Aneta's polaroid sheet from Avant :smile:heart:smile::

Aneta15.jpg

(avant models)

You know, just continuing to hold my metaphoric torch for this girl...

You know, just continuing to hold my metaphoric torch for this girl...

Big thanks for cluing me in on her back in January. You hit the nail on the head with Aneta and I know you've had a lot to say about her. Her last name is "Bielecka" (added to the thread title). As promised I talked to Gosia at Avant and here's the info she gave us:

Swish! Three points!

After one of our more vigilant colleagues brought Aneta Bielecka to our attention, we contacted our wonderful friend Gosia at Avant Management Warsaw for details. Now 17, this Polish girl from Wroclaw was discovered last year when she took the proverbial bull by the horns. Aneta did what any 180cm tall gorgeous girl with “big blue hypnotizing eyes” would do. She got on the internet and sent in some photos. Of course Gosia was amazed. So much so that she trekked to see Aneta in person and just knew Avant “had to have her.”

It is hard not to state the obvious. That height combined with 81cm-60cm-90cm measurements merits thick Sharpie check marks in the plus column. Oh but there’s more. Turns out she’s graceful too. And in the last few months her development has come along nicely, building on an already impressive confidence that will be “super on the runways.”

Aneta’s interests include photography and painting. She’s athletic as well and will be glad to take you on in her two favorite sports, a game of volleyball or a tennis match. Her dream? The cover of American Vogue.

Go for it, we say! Thanks so much to Gosia for her enthusiastic assistance.
Source: http://www.theones2watch.com/hype/291/

^I'm a vigilant colleague now, huh? :lol: Thanks for getting that extra information Atelier, I could hug you right now if you were anywhere near me. You know how much I loath not having a last name, so it's wonderful to finally have that last piece of the puzzle completed for Aneta. :flower:

Thank you so much for posting all of those Marcelina! :clap:

Honestly though, the egregious retouching in some of those is a little much. There's something about that softly lit effect that seems to take away from Aneta's raw beauty. Anyhow, I should just be happy to see something new from Aneta! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->