Angela Lindvall

Beautiful Picture! :heart: :heart: and I think I'll phone dior about the bags and the swimsuit

:o :shock: she looks so much like our very own acid in pout :lol:

at first I saw the eyes.. so not like her.. :P but beautiful.. sexy and cutie..

PINK!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

That is now my absolute favorite Ad.

*swoons*

:crush:

Thanks so much for the post!

No problem!! :smile: Happy you guys liked it!! And let me know when you call Dior , ok ?? :P :D :flower:

I absolutely :heart: it!!! Angela looks amazing and they have my favourite color -pink - everywhere!!! :woot:

Angela is always stunning and she is truly one of my favorites, but this ad is beyond tacky. You can have too much of a good thing and this is pink overload. And am I the only one that thinks those bags are horrendous? So cheap-looking! :sick:

And am I the only one that thinks those bags are horrendous? So cheap-looking!

ehh, i agree that the ad is a little tacky and "cheap-looking." the white butterflies/bows on the bags are pushing it. buuuuut, i cant help but feel that was a feeling that you were supposed to get. i mean look at angela's eyes. why would they do the whole cat sexy thing if it werent meant to have any cheap connotation to it what-so-ever.

but on a whole, i still like the ad. i think she looks amazing, even if the bags arent that fab. i love the pink for the color, but i just dont want to buy any of them.

i think she may be the best model for ads coz she always captures the mood

she looks a bit weird...and tired and old...

Tell me what you guys think...

lindvallphoto00572.jpg

Originally posted by valerie@Dec 9th, 2003 - 12:35 pm
Tell me what you guys think...
I think she looks amazingly gorgeous. Angela rocks.

I can't see anything.. But I think that Angela is getting a lot of publicity recently, she is everywhere!... and she is gorgeous of course :kiss:

homepage_05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->