Angela Lindvall

i was just going to post that pic! i think she looks great, too bad it isnt better quality.

it's quite a scene when she goes to her boxing gym. ALL of the guys hit on her its so funny.

Yea I only go there since my friend told me she goes there alot*stalker* :D. I never box I just do sit around and pretend to do sit-ups but every time we do try to talk to her the guys are like all over her lol. Maybe next time shes there i'll ask her to do a match with me since she's like one of the few women there and i'd rather get my *** kicked by her than the big sweaty brawny men :lol:

Atelier said:
Jewels indeed, polka_dot!

I...need...oxygen... :wub:

She's looking just as amazing as ever at "the launch party for "Another Magazine" at the National Arts Club during Olympus Fashion Week September 11, 2005 in New York City. (Photo by Scott Wintrow/Getty Images as well as the quoted text.)"

She's so lovely! :heart: I hope she's back next season.

I adore her!!! ... Angela is my fav model and I'm glad to see her again... :D

Ariez said:
Yea I only go there since my friend told me she goes there alot*stalker* :D. I never box I just do sit around and pretend to do sit-ups but every time we do try to talk to her the guys are like all over her lol. Maybe next time shes there i'll ask her to do a match with me since she's like one of the few women there and i'd rather get my *** kicked by her than the big sweaty brawny men :lol:

i would so do the same thing! even though i never work out. i would just go on the bike for 5 minutes and sit down for the rest of the time. lol

hope this is not posted. took me ages to upload!

250_Prada_angela-lindvall_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't been posted that I know of, thanks! Thanks muchly for the great site too. :flower:

Model and actress Angela Lindvall is, by far, the reigning queen of couture conscience when it comes to social and environmental responsibility. Other eco-aware fashionistas have come before her, from designer Katherine Hammet to model Cindy Crawford, but Angela has captured the media's eye in a way that others have not.

Whether supermodel or superhero it’s great to know Angela is working to make the fashion world future friendly. Even better, she’s not just posing, she’s doing.

http://www.sustainablestyle.org/sass/03/angelalindvall.html

A Tribute to Angela

:wink: Hope none are reposts...

All our my own scans!

Attachments

• angela_depressed.jpg
    angela_depressed.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 21
  • angela_idNov1996.jpg
    angela_idNov1996.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 40
  • angela_ckad.jpg
    angela_ckad.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 22
  • angela_helpmeup.jpg
    angela_helpmeup.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 19
  • angela_bwbikini.jpg
    angela_bwbikini.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 16
  • angela_darkangel2.jpg
    angela_darkangel2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 18
  • angela_darkangel3.jpg
    angela_darkangel3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much, mossy kate! (love your username :shifty: )

Ad Campagins

S/S: CK Jeans, Miu Miu
F/W: Bloomingdale's, Gucci, Jil Sander
unknown: Krizia, Moschino

S/S: Halston, Prada
F/W: Cerruti, Prada, Valentino

S/S: Prada Sport, Missoni
F/W: Chanel, Chanel Haute Couture, Prada, Prada Sport, TSE

S/S: Chanel, ENC, Prada Sport, Time
F/W: Calvin Klein, Chanel, CoverGirl, ICB, Prada Sport, Tommy Hilfiger

S/S: Chanel, CoverGirl, Dior, ICB, Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger
F/W: Chanel, CoverGirl, DKNY, ICB, Marc Jacobs, Missoni

S/S: CoverGirl
F/W: CoverGirl, GAP

S/S: Chloe, CoverGirl, H&M, Jil Sander, The Heart Truth - Red Dress Project
F/W: Chloe, CoverGirl, Dior, DKNY

S/S: DKNY, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragama
F/W: Ann Taylor, Cavalli, Concord, Ellen Tracy, Joop, Paciotti

Unknowns: Cento x Cento, Chocolate, Jil Sander, WWD

^ Is anything missing? Everything correct?
& Does anyone have any images from any of them?

Trying to collect everything is proving harder than I thought!

californiasoul said:
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much, mossy kate! (love your username :shifty: )

kate moss in an interview once said if she had a perfumed named after her it would be 'mossy' :smile:

:blush:

polka_dot said:
^ Is anything missing? Everything correct?
& Does anyone have any images from any of them?

Trying to collect everything is proving harder than I thought!

she was in a more recent h&m ad also. i think it was fall 2004 or something.

^ She also did Katherine Hammett denim advertisement a while ago. I was lucky enough to find two ads in THE FACE magazine, so I don't know if this campaign only ran in the UK or what. I'm tempted to say they were for 1998, but don't know if they were fall or summer. I will try to scan later.

Okay so now I pulled out all my Angela clippings collection and also found these advertisements:

1) Hush Puppies. She did this in 1997 alongside Esther Canadas. The only time I've seen this series of ads is in Interview magazines.

2) She did a Black and White Loreal 2-page spread with some guy. She has her eyes closed... looks BEAUTIFUL

3) She also appeared in one advertisement for Helumt Lang for AW 99/00. She's credited as Angela on it. It's a tiny picture of her, probably taken backstage at his show or something.

That's all I can find with my readily available clippings. Maybe next week I'll find more as I look over all my Angie stuff :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->