Anika Keils

miss_catherine

Reaction score
Anika is with AM Model Management in Germany. I notcied this girl on the AM site recently and considered starting a thread for her but for a combination of reasons (mainly, not knowing how to capture the images to post them here and a lack of measurements available), I decided to delay. However, now seems like the right time to post as the FDIB lovelies have just featured her and some of her stunning new tests.

38819591.jpg

mariemaud.canalblog.com:heart:

The following includes measurements:
"Probably one of the most exciting new faces (if not the most exciting) we've seen these days. We're still completely smitten by her tests we received this morning. Anika totally works out the styling, the deep and dark atmosphere, while she remains so fresh.
Not every newcomer can handle this and do it this way, not every girl's eary test shots scream high fashion so clearly. She's definitely not a random new girl, not another new lady but truly a brilliant model in making. Plus, at no less than 5'10 (178 80-59-89) she has this amazing silhouette that leaves some extra expectations and her book at AM Model Management is absolutely flawless. If not, let's say the remaining flaws are just the one you need to get totally charmed and feel the genius.
Stay tuned, part two will be up not later than this afternoon. As she obviously deserves it..."
mariemaud.canalblog.com:heart:

So so many German girls around here lately, I love it ^_^ She has an exquisit high fashion look to herself in my opinion, tho her facial features might be a bit to special for my taste - but Im impatiently waiting for some proper polaroids till I judge.
Definitely one to watch, thanks for introducing her to us miss_catherine :flower:

This girl is AMAZING :woot: Anika looks so unique .I can´t wait to see more from her :king:

I like her, her face seems very angelic :heart: I can't wait to see more

Wow,hope to see more soon.

You should all check out her pics at AM too. They're gorgeous! Glad so many people seem to like her too ^_^

There are a few new images of Anika on the AM site. I'd post but I'm not currently on my own computer and don't know how to capture them on this one. I'll try to remember to do it after I get mine back from the repair shop, if no one else has beat me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->