Zina Zinovenkova

O yes! I was hoping I would hear more from her. She is Fa-Bu-Lus!

Yulya, perhaps you can clear this up for me: as far as I know her model name is Zina Zinovenko and that's what Avant and her other international agencies are choosing to use for her, correct?

I changed it back to Zina for the meantime. :flower: She's still amazing as can be.

^^^ Me too! That's why I was drawn to her :smile:

I love her look. Theres something really captivating about her! :heart:

Yulya, perhaps you can clear this up for me: as far as I know her model name is Zina Zinovenko and that's what Avant and her other international agencies are choosing to use for her, correct?

I changed it back to Zina for the meantime. :flower: She's still amazing as can be.

Thanks everybody for much attention to our new girl. Hope she'll be doing great things soon. Yes, we want her to be Zina and agencies she has already signed with all call her Zina Z
For the moment she's in Singapore, so if smb we'll be able to find any editorial which will be out in the nearest future, I'll be so happy to see it!:D

^That's why I asked because all the agency names that I've heard for her globally were either Zina Zinovenko or Zina Zinovenkova. Thanks for the clarification! :flower:

Her body needs some work IMO, but her face is already there. Her bonestructure is amazing. The placement of her eyebrows, the angles of her jaw and the way they perfectly work together with her cheekbones...it just all works! Beautiful girl!

Please , if someone is able to scan recent L'Officiel Singapore, there's a shooting with Zina, beuatiful one.

whoa, I LOVE her look!, I can totally see the resemblence to Carmen and Snejana, there's definitely a regal air about Zina but I think there's more depth in the eyes here, more dimensions to play with, hopefully some quiet versatility a la Ann-Catherine.. Just like I see Odile Gilbert's work on her, I also think she embodies a very youthful and skater-esque spirit that could totally belong in an Alasdair McLellan story. wonderful!. thanks to YAARS for directing me here!. :heart:

It took me a while to realize but is this her at Chanel Paris-Moscow Pre-Fall 2009? The upper torso doesn't seem like it, though...

chanel30.jpg

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Yulya :smile: The eyes and nose looked quite similar! It's from WWD.

Now with Women Milan :D

They are listing her as Zina Zinovenkova.

Last edited by a moderator:
She signed with Supreme and she's already up in their site :woot:
They listed her as Zina Zinovenkova :P

^ Wow :o SO many new girls at Supreme in such a short time (Zina, Ranya, Nichola, Rose...) I hope that means she'll be in NY for shows? :shifty: At least i'd love to see her in some ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->